Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Can't Continue War Within

PrettyRadDude

26 minutes ago, 4chewnahdoe said:

Holy crap... yes! I had just finished building a Moa before I started the quest. I had it equipped during the Kuva fortress mission.

Also, during the cinematic on the orbiter there was a sentinel floating around that I definitely don't own. I had never done The War Within before so I just assumed it was part of the cinematic. Maybe that was the game trying to process my custom Moa into the cinematic and instead it put in a different sentinel as a placeholder object? IDK

i still dont think any of this will be fixed in the heart of deimos.. maybe it will be fixed like after 7 or 10 hotfixes  who honestly knows

2 minutes ago, YellowMellowJellow said:

i still dont think any of this will be fixed in the heart of deimos.. maybe it will be fixed like after 7 or 10 hotfixes  who honestly knows

I mean if Deimos is anything lioke PoE or Fortuna 7 or 10 hotfixes are kinda already expected

1 hour ago, 4chewnahdoe said:

Holy crap... yes! I had just finished building a Moa before I started the quest. I had it equipped during the Kuva fortress mission.

Also, during the cinematic on the orbiter there was a sentinel floating around that I definitely don't own. I had never done The War Within before so I just assumed it was part of the cinematic. Maybe that was the game trying to process my custom Moa into the cinematic and instead it put in a different sentinel as a placeholder object? IDK

huh... what a coincidence, i uh... also had a moa equipped. I should also add that a friend of mine who's newer to the game (can't remember if i mentioned him yet) doesn't have a moa and managed to get through the quest without any issue, but i can't remember if that was before the update or not. Oh and yeah, i got that weird "placeholder" carrier model as well.

7 hours ago, Alex_Nos said:

lucky, so far it seems i'm still stuck in it. what did you do differently from the rest of us?

i just provided them with all the info i could, they asked for a crash report and i also gave them my code. i told them how i tried on 3 different pcs and it didnt work which means that its a problem with the actual game and not my computer 

Just found this thread, had a ticket submitted since 15th. Exact same issue, tried the full works: reinstalling, graphics changes, verifying cache, different computer with completely different hardware.

Interestingly i think i was leveling a moa as well... curious if that is actually the cause. It sort of seemed like an audio asset or something wasn't loading, since it crashes the second Ordis starts his voice line. But maybe that's a trigger for something else too, like for your companion to spawn or the rest of the ship to load (new helminth room)?

32 minutes ago, TealDragon said:

Just found this thread, had a ticket submitted since 15th. Exact same issue, tried the full works: reinstalling, graphics changes, verifying cache, different computer with completely different hardware.

Interestingly i think i was leveling a moa as well... curious if that is actually the cause. It sort of seemed like an audio asset or something wasn't loading, since it crashes the second Ordis starts his voice line. But maybe that's a trigger for something else too, like for your companion to spawn or the rest of the ship to load (new helminth room)?

maybe its the moas AND.. the new infested room thats doing this... who knows but  i do hope all of this gets fixed

Hello i have the same issue, and holy crap i had a moa as well, also saw the carrierlike sentinel or something only i assumed it was ordis or something ._. . But good to know its most likely not an intentional thing xd. also got to the same conclusion its most likely game based and not network or pc ._. 

28 minutes ago, macsek300 said:

Hello i have the same issue, and holy crap i had a moa as well, also saw the carrierlike sentinel or something only i assumed it was ordis or something ._. . But good to know its most likely not an intentional thing xd. also got to the same conclusion its most likely game based and not network or pc ._. 

26 minutes ago, FreelanceZero said:

That might just be it yeah... I had a moa with me and during the cutscene I ended up with a Carrier Prime I never had.

welp hopefully the next big update and some hotfixes will fix this do remember to sumbit a ticket and wait for them to respond and do go into details and give them ya war number  but i do think its the moa AND... the infested room update i think those two might be  causing this but who knows only reports and time will tell

10 minutes ago, Pix_ said:

it should be fixed now ! i read the fixes for the update 

it is indeed fixed. the quest continued how it was suppossed to for me.

thank everyone for the conversations, and i hope to see you all in-game

Archived