Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we turn off the new screen color change for the different damage types ???

Sepharoth

So, now, when there is cold damage, your screen will go blue for a moment and when there is heat damage, your screen will go red for a moment and so on. I guess this was just introduced but is there a way to turn it off ???  I didn't see anything in the settings for it specifically but don't know what DE would have called it. I find it a little annoying to be honest and would really appreciate the option to turn it off. I get the idea behind it and for those that might like it, I get it. I just want an option to disable it for all who might also find it a bit annoying. To me, it actually takes away from the game instead of adding anything to it.

DE, if there is not an option to turn this off, please give us one. Thanks.

22 hours ago, Sepharoth said:

So, now, when there is cold damage, your screen will go blue for a moment and when there is heat damage, your screen will go red for a moment and so on. I guess this was just introduced but is there a way to turn it off ???  I didn't see anything in the settings for it specifically but don't know what DE would have called it. I find it a little annoying to be honest and would really appreciate the option to turn it off. I get the idea behind it and for those that might like it, I get it. I just want an option to disable it for all who might also find it a bit annoying. To me, it actually takes away from the game instead of adding anything to it.

DE, if there is not an option to turn this off, please give us one. Thanks.

Unless I'm missing something that has always been there and is nothing to do with elemental damage. Blue means your shield is taking damage, red means health.

5 hours ago, Shalath said:

Unless I'm missing something that has always been there and is nothing to do with elemental damage. Blue means your shield is taking damage, red means health.

I have never seen this effect before this last patch. Maybe it was always there but I never saw it once before this last patch. I did not change a single setting and haven't since I installed the game back in January on my new computer.. The whole screen goes either blue or red and is quite annoying. I don't care for the effect, whatever it is and would like a way to turn it off. Which, honestly, there should be a way. But, thanks for the reply.

I would also like an option to turn it off. I am thinking it might have been connected to the effect intensity (which I had to turn up from basically zero because of the recent changes to actually see laser doors and system map). As with color correction it has weird effect on me, that I get nauseous after a while of playing. I would really appreciate an ability to turn it off.

• 2 months later...

its completly rediculas that there is not an option to disable the screen pulsing damage effect.  unless of course this company just does not care about people with disabilitys. Oddly though it seems like a lot of things of late have been adding more pulsing lights into the game. this may just have to be the end of warframe for me.  Because unless we can turn off all the pulsing. I puke when i try to play this game now.  so basicly #*!% you you piece of S#&$ devs

Archived