Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Improvements And Fixes I Would Like To See

Matovelhos

So i know that they are progressing in a super boost speed of improvement, but still i want to leave some small suggestions and fixes i would like to see done.

-Time stamps on chat- How many times u went check the chat and someone is inviting for a void tower that u want and u pm him and he say oh man that was 3 hours ago.

-Void Lobby- "oh i got the key but i cant host" this sentence is said alot within my friends, so what about a lobby were someone who can host can create a room and others enter it and can pick from their key list the key they have and want to play.

-Cancel button on foundry- u craft like a forma and right next to it a potato alert comes out and u need the mats, so i think it should have a cancel button.

-Full description on the weapons and warframe- if u check balistica u see that info is minimum, were is the charge damage and the charge crit and charge critical damage, always going for wiki...

-One handed weapons should use left arm- for god sakes it is just ugly shooting it with right arm super still, aiming, and the other balancing. My suggestion is to put just like the police uses them, with the 2 hands or even twist more sideways so the left arm stays at the back.

-Stealth attack damage scales with charge attack damage???- was trying to do some stealth and the best weapon for stealth is galantine??? is this ok so silence attack with a super big heavy sword...would make more sense make it always red crit and scale with critical damage.

-Do something to nova- i know it will be pretty hard to work on a warframe that everyone love coz she just 4 and 4 and 4 and kills all but i go, for example, cyath to rank up my weapons and i go with a vauban so i can cc and kill them with weapons but i get 3 teammates and they are all novas, best thing is that they are all spamming novas and they are in a battle for kills, in the end they get 50k exp on warframe that is on rank 30 and i get 8k on weapons (just an example)... just saying put some cooldown on her ult for god sakes.

-Mag Prime and her alt helmets- u get mag prime and its cool lets put my favorite alternate helmet, boing, color is super diferent and its 100% bad looking...so get the suit colot on helmet pls.

-Dojo needs more love- all rooms should be able to switch to the new look without the need to destroy them, emblem decorations, more decorations to put on the walls and ceiling, the new wall run can get me in the dark roof of death in some dojo rooms most of them the big rooms, we need more capacity some rooms with all the decoration full still look very empty, some decoration with designs we cant see the design before it gets done and we need some more dojo activity.

-Set reminder- u put like loki set A with farming mods and B with hardcore mods and u play normally with B when u switch warframe it defaults to A again it should remember that was B last time, same applys to appearance.

-Random generated maps- some times they are soo random that i go to a big grineer room that u have to run up to the top, into a door with a small room to a pipe, were u go to another big grineer room and u run to the bottom to another small room to another big room to run to the top of top, etc.. should be a limit of next to each other big rooms coz right now some of them are separate from a pipe sometimes.

-Syandana phisics needs a look- when u run too fast it just looks like it is slapping the camera.

-Nyx 4 kills sentinel- tested and yea it kills sentinal so i cant use the 4 since it will kill the sentinel.

-Animation wise- seems that it will be some screenshot contests more often coz one just ended and another comes now so more animations to take pics, or even a camera on the esc menu so u can go solo, get a nice spot, pause the game and go with the camera to take the photo.

-Alerts 2.0 seems the same alert system- a long time ago they put alert 2.0 but i see the alerts always repeting same as always and others just appear in some times for example until now necro alt helmet just appeared one time and was for me at 5 am, vespa nyx helmet i lost it already 3 times straight coz they all were from 2 am to 6am gmt+1 btw,

I liked more when it was all secret, u want to know? u need to do it. And it need more alert content like put single colors in it or large energy/life/ammo/shield team auras,etc.

-Duplicate tab- in the mods menu sometimes i have soooo many duplicates that i use them to fusion but i have to go through the not duplicates so wasnt it better to have a duplicate tab were there were all rank 0 duplicated mods?

Thank you for reading and keep up the amazing job on warframe guys

Edited by Matovelhos

-Do something to nova- i know it will be pretty hard to work on a warframe that everyone love coz she just 4 and 4 and 4 and kills all but i go, for example, cyath to rank up my weapons and i go with a vauban so i can cc and kill them with weapons but i get 3 teammates and they are all novas, best thing is that they are all spamming novas and they are in a battle for kills, in the end i got 50k exp on warframe that is on rank 30 and 8k on weapons... just saying put some cooldown on her ult for god sakes.

-Mag Prime and her alt helmets- u get mag prime and its cool lets put my favorite alternate helmet, boing, color is super diferent and its 100% bad looking...so get the suit colot on helmet pls.

-Random generated maps- some times they are soo random that i go to a big grineer room that u have to run up to the top, into a door with a small room to a pipe, were u go to another big grineer room and u run to the bottom to another small room to another big room to run to the top of top, etc.. should be a limit of next to each other big rooms coz right now some of them are separate from a pipe sometimes.

-Duplicate tab- in the mods menu sometimes i have soooo many duplicates that i use them to fusion but i have to go through the not duplicates so wasnt it better to have a duplicate tab were there were all rank 0 duplicated mods?

Hey, Great feedback there mate. 

i agree with everything except parts i quoted. heres why:

Do something with nova because she kills everything with 4?

Well, My rhino with corrupted build can stay in center of newest grineer defense pod map and ... just spam 4, killing em all even before they get out of spawn rooms... fun eh?

Then what about Saryn? its also 4 to kill everything around frame.

and while we at it, Excalibur radial javelin? corrupt your build and youre as good in aoe/dmg as mentioned above...

Not enough? Mag pull nowdays can OWN hordes of enemies, and its her 1st ability...

i honestly can give you any reason to nerf any frame, In some way ALL of em are OP, while at other hand, all need buff.

Mag prime and helmets? Same applies to Frost prime and Excalibur prime. 

Random generated maps should be as random as possible. make you actualy less boored runing these maps over and over again.

More randomness there plz. (with new even and ships coliding into eachother? sexy!)

Duplicate mods are already gone from loadout/equip screen, now if you have for example:

rank 2 ammo drum x5

rank 4 ammo drum x1

rank 7 ammo drum x1

You will see only three mods in your equip mod screen

rank 2 ammo drum x1

rank 4 ammo drum x1

rank 7 ammo drum x1

-Do something to nova- i know it will be pretty hard to work on a warframe that everyone love coz she just 4 and 4 and 4 and kills all but i go, for example, cyath to rank up my weapons and i go with a vauban so i can cc and kill them with weapons but i get 3 teammates and they are all novas, best thing is that they are all spamming novas and they are in a battle for kills, in the end i got 50k exp on warframe that is on rank 30 and 8k on weapons... just saying put some cooldown on her ult for god sakes.

This makes no sense at all. If the Novas were killing everything then you would have EQUAL experience on your frame, your primary, your secondary, and your melee. That's the way affinity from teammate kills is split. Ability kills, weapon kills, whatever, doesn't matter, it's all split 25% to each. If you end up with more xp on your warframe it's because of something you did with your abilities, not anything anyone else did.

Do something with nova because she kills everything with 4?

Well, My rhino with corrupted build can stay in center of newest grineer defense pod map and ... just spam 4, killing em all even before they get out of spawn rooms... fun eh?

Then what about Saryn? its also 4 to kill everything around frame.

and while we at it, Excalibur radial javelin? corrupt your build and youre as good in aoe/dmg as mentioned above...

Not enough? Mag pull nowdays can OWN hordes of enemies, and its her 1st ability...

i honestly can give you any reason to nerf any frame, In some way ALL of em are OP, while at other hand, all need buff.

Mag prime and helmets? Same applies to Frost prime and Excalibur prime. 

Random generated maps should be as random as possible. make you actualy less boored runing these maps over and over again.

More randomness there plz. (with new even and ships coliding into eachother? sexy!)

Duplicate mods are already gone from loadout/equip screen, now if you have for example:

rank 2 ammo drum x5

rank 4 ammo drum x1

rank 7 ammo drum x1

You will see only three mods in your equip mod screen

rank 2 ammo drum x1

rank 4 ammo drum x1

rank 7 ammo drum x1

Yea many of them can just spam 4 and kill everything and i know that they are always changing and improving the gameplay but if all skills had a cooldown would be better not just to balance the frames but also to get more team coordination.

I said mag prime coz frost prime doesnt have any gold on the suit so if u change the helmets they dont seem like they are wrong in there but mag has gold all around the suit and its unchangable and the suit is white if u change the helmet u see helmet in grey without any type of gold in there

Random generated maps arent soo bad but needs a bit of improvement maybe u dont understood wel, since my english is bad XD, what i said in another example is getting out of a window breaking corpus room to a corridor to another window breaking corpus room. but they are changing and already put some more doors and stuff so i guess they are working in it.

Again u must understood wrong what was trying to say was that i want to rank up my blind rage and i want to use all the duplicates so i have to pass though all other mods and carefully select the duplicates so was much better just to go to duplicates tab and use them, like fusion cores.

This makes no sense at all. If the Novas were killing everything then you would have EQUAL experience on your frame, your primary, your secondary, and your melee. That's the way affinity from teammate kills is split. Ability kills, weapon kills, whatever, doesn't matter, it's all split 25% to each. If you end up with more xp on your warframe it's because of something you did with your abilities, not anything anyone else did.

Yea i forgot the words "they" get 50k exp on warframe and "i get" 8k on weapons, and it was just an example...

If u kill something with a skill and gives u 100 exp, 100 goes to warframe

If u kill something with a braton and gives 100 exp, u get 50 on braton and 50 on warframe

if a teammate kill something with skill and gives 100 exp, he gets 100 exp to warframe and u get 25 warframe 25 rifle 25 pistol 25 sword

imagine a nova kills 360 mobs with skill and everyone is 100 exp so it makes 36000 exp on his warframe and u get 9000,9000,9000,9000

this means i have no choice what i want to rank more since its all equal and if i was only ranking a primary 18k exp was lost at least for me

also all fun is lost instantly.

I understand what you mean in the first time.

to Nova problem- You complain that they killed enemies fast and you got only passive exp.

You on other hand wanted to hang em in bastile and kill with weapons so you could get more exp...

But then, Novas get only passive exp...and youre slowing them down.

See? theres always 2 sides.

If youre playing online game, be ready that some of players will play WAAAAY different style than you.

Wanna solution to this? COMUNICATE? Talk with team? Get a balanced group instead of 3 nova (cmon, 3 nova in a team, u know its goin to rain blood)

About random generated maps. So You see a problem that rooms repeat themself, sometimes close to eachother?

Well thats a part of randomness. If You narrow down rules by which maps are generated.... you get less diversity in locations.

I see no problem in that. Sometimes i had 3 or 4 BIG elevator rooms one after another just with simple connectors... well, Lore wise we can say that Darvo had spare elevators for sale and corpus couldnt resist a deal.

wheres problem?

If the Nova killed 360 mobs, you'd have to kill 180 with your primary to match the same amount of experience just for it, much less more than that. The Nova is still doing you a huge favor. If you don't find it fun to play with them that's just fine, but don't make up fake reasons to hate them. Nova can level your weapons faster blowing enemies up than you can by using them. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Edit: Should be noted, Ember can level your weapons up for you faster by standing in spot on Kappa and spamming WoF. Rhino can do it every bit as effectively as Nova using stomp spam. This is a side affect of the entire game, not a problem with Nova.

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

If the Nova killed 360 mobs, you'd have to kill 180 with your primary to match the same amount of experience just for it, much less more than that. The Nova is still doing you a huge favor. If you don't find it fun to play with them that's just fine, but don't make up fake reasons to hate them. Nova can level your weapons faster blowing enemies up than you can by using them. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Edit: Should be noted, Ember can level your weapons up for you faster by standing in spot on Kappa and spamming WoF. Rhino can do it every bit as effectively as Nova using stomp spam. This is a side affect of the entire game, not a problem with Nova.

how cool to see reasonable argument not starting another "nerf nova" thread.

+1

Well since "passive" xp works like this: he kills someone you get that same xp distributed to all 4 of your stuff (melee, primary, secondary weapon, frame) there shouldn't be a problem as long as you prepare for multiplayer play. Bring 1 maxed or very good weapon to murder with and bring 3 other stuff to level. Problem solved. You ought to be ready to compromise if you work in a team.

Or you can be an *S*, who leaves pod during a Defense mission causing others to lose xp and force them to hunt for the loot, etc. :D

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png