Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why All That Hate To De?

Commander70

Hi.

Everday you can see more and more threads about DE and that they are sooo bad and never listen to the community.

To those people:

Did you EVER play another online game?

Play one of GF's games.

THEY never listen to the community.

THEY can't fix any bugs which are there for months

THEY dont care about the community,just for the money.

Update-speed is very slow and bug fixes?They don't know what bug fix means.

Yea yea,i know GF is a publisher but still,they suck.

Saw much better publishers.

DE is the best developer team i've ever seen.

They have done so much for the community,they fix so many bugs,they listen to the community and make livestreams JUST to show YOU what they are doing and answer to questions.

So,why all that hate?

Because they didnt change anything on your favorite Warframe,but fixed a lot of bugs and did a lot of changes?

Remember that stamina change?

They changed everything back after 1 day because the community wanted it and didnt like it.

I'm sure,they dont feel good when reading in the forum.

"What are we doing wrong?We do our best but they keep hating us :("

Its not easy to fix a bug or to add new content to the game.

Please,ignore my bad english and stay ontopic.

As much as I agree that a lot of the aimless rage against DE is usually uncalled for, but posts like this that are just the opposite and sucking up are also completely pointless.

Simple fact is that DE make mistakes, often ones that should never have been made to begin with, and THAT is why they get a lot of hate. But yes they do a lot right as well.

ALL THE Hate.jpg to DE!

I think I see what you did there, it was either very clever, or very not clever.... +1 for the laugh.

Edited by Silraed

Hey we have to motivate them somehow to make quality stuff and adress certain issues.

I'm glad they finally adressed some issues with recent livesteam, data mining altough still not possible but alteast there will a be a way to gather intel.

Armor 2.0 looks good on paper but we will see, still from what i've seen Steve was pretty tormented i guess he is working hard on it.

Howeever derpy ai/strict nat/grind/questionable droprate still remains.

For now i like what i see.

I dont hate them. 
In fact I love most of them because of how much they interact with the community.

Only thing I really dislike them doing is
- adding more PvP to the game

- decreasing accuracy on heavy cal and mag force instead of adding recoil

Other than that, im pretty much having  good experience playing this game.

yeah,there is to much hate.

DE is the best developer team.

and yeah,wath livestreams and you will understand,they cant fix everything,but keep up the good work DE :)

Hate i don't consider it to be hate (at least on the topic i linked in this answer) it's more like frustration for DE's behaviour and conduct in the past months. 

Every single point being presented in this Topic https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/117870-9000-words-of-feedback-formerly-known-as-the-bitter-thread/ is very much valid and presented through an highly critical yet non-hateful mind and pov. 

Perhaps u should develop a more aware and critical way of looking at what went down.

P.s. I also love DE's dev team but i believe that only now (in the last month) have they began to walk a better path back to what we the community always expected from them (besides the whole droptable encryption thing that will be fixed in the form of a WarDex)

I only hope for better days which i believe will be coming soon because this without a question is a really awesome game. I'm all for enjoying the present truce and wait to see whats coming our way.

Edited by Bazools

.....Too naive.... ahhhhhh....innocence like this is hard to find these days.

People have their reasons to dislike DE , and most would agree that DE is a decent developer and some good folks.

They are not great yet.

Why is the forum so ablaze lately  with hate and despair (lol stalker >.>) ?

simple , DE did some seriously shady and down right despicable things  to the community while under the guise of friendship and trust.

the community found this out through various means and we now are in the midst of a serious era of trust issues.

people do not trust DE.

so instead people focus now on every negative they  find  so the same things wont go unnoticed again.

that's the very short and polite version of why.

Hi.

Everday you can see more and more threads about DE and that they are sooo bad and never listen to the community.

To those people:

Play one of GF's games.

They have done so much for the community,they fix so many bugs,they listen to the community and make livestreams JUST to show YOU what they are doing and answer to questions.

So,why all that hate?

Because they didnt change anything on your favorite Warframe,but fixed a lot of bugs and did a lot of changes?

They changed everything back after 1 day because the community wanted it and didnt like it.

Lowered Expectations, just a bit?

If DE was the best Devs, then what the heck happened to that start trek game and Dark sector?

There are some things DE has done some very questionable things. I still support them but we gotta yell at them to once and a while so they know their own limits. 

Dark Sector was an aweosme game, watch your mouth! but i agree with everything else.

Hi.

To those people:

Play one of GF's games.

So,why all that hate?

I actually question your own hate towards the community when the community itself doesn't hate the devs they are just passionate about the questionable and blatantly horrible decisions they sometimes make.

Asking us why we hate them just shows you don't even know yourself. Go look around the forum and check out those justified hot topics that Megan hasn't locked and thrown away yet. You will be quite surprised with what you find.

If you love a developer so much then that is great but don't attack people with concerns just because they don't think the same way as you. *Drops mic*

Edited by NoirProxy

I actually question your own hate towards the community when the community itself doesn't hate the devs they are just passionate about the questionable and blatantly horrible decisions they sometimes make.

Asking us why we hate them just shows you don't even know yourself. Go look around the forum and check out those justified hot topics that Megan hasn't locked and thrown away yet. You will be quite surprised with what you find.

If you love a developer so much then that is great but don't attack people with concerns just because they don't think the same way as you. *Drops mic*

okay...i chose the wrong word.

Not hate but...something like "i only see negativ things and not positiv".

Dont you think i already saw these topics?

Someone complains about the drop rate,"its too easy to farm now".

Another one complains that the game is still grindy and the drop rate must be higher.

"I want more formas,put them in alerts!"

"No,we have enough formas,live with that and shut up"

There are always 2 sides for everything.

When they changed the stamina...

There was group:"Finally stamina mods are useful" and group:"mehhh,i dont feel like a space ninja anymore :((".

It seems like there are also 2 sides for DE.

You are fine with DE or you are not ok with DE.

But i'll take a look at the forum,let's see.

Edited by Commander70