Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

some of the flaws of sanctuary onslaught

Duo_Strikes

so... i enjoy playing sanctuary onslaught, i get to kill a lot from every faction instead of just one from survivals, you get some nice loot, i have two issues with it, one of them is with elite sanctuary onslaught specifically and the other is with sanctuary onslaught as a whole, the issue with elite sanctuary onslaught is that gets repetitive very fast if you do multiple runs, i don't know when it resets and changes what enemies and what tileset it chooses but it is really boring to have to look at the same places, kill the same enemies over and over with no differences aside from "maybe you'll kill more then last time" or very similar thoughts, variety is the spice of life as some people say and i feel that if ESO had the same functionalities when it comes to its tileset selection and enemy type selection being completely random like SO, it would make it a lot more enjoyable instead of it getting repetitive, the issue with sanctuary onslaught as a whole is that there are some enemy types as well as specific groups of enemies that are missing from the list of possible ones that you can fight in sanctuary onslaught, the grineer have all of their possible types of enemies which includes earth grineer, standard grineer, mars grineer, kuva grineer and... i don't remember if uranus' grineer are in but i'd be surprised if they weren't, as for the corpus and infested, there is only one type of each, which is the normal corpus and infested, while it makes sense for the infested ( aside from one or two enemies not being added to the roster of possible enemies such as the emissary enemies ) but for the corpus, it makes no sense since we have two different types of corpus that haven't been added to sanctuary onslaught and if they have, i have never seen them, those being the jupiter corpus so thats all the corpus that spawn on jupiter as well as the amalgams and the new corpus ship tileset corpus, if those enemies could be added to the list of possible enemies that can spawn in sanctuary onslaught, it would help to solve my issue with there being a lack of variety, of course, that would mean that the variety of enemies would need to be updated but i don't think that should be too much of an issue.

Archived