The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Multi-Threading Lowering Framerate

Werdna716

Hi. I realize that multi-threading is still in the experimental phase. But it seems like it works wonders for a lot of players. However when I enable multi-threading my frame rate actaully drops significantly. I'm just wondering if anyone knows why, and if there is something I can do to fix it. Thanks.

Hi. I realize that multi-threading is still in the experimental phase. But it seems like it works wonders for a lot of players. However when I enable multi-threading my frame rate actaully drops significantly. I'm just wondering if anyone knows why, and if there is something I can do to fix it. Thanks.

Same problem 

I turn it on and suddenly my mouse and game get so lagged that I really rather not use it.  I hear you should use it if you have more then two cores making up your cpu ( don't quote me on that ) 

I'd like to know what's going on too - one thing to help is to post your specs ( they might have something to do with it )

( itel i5 quad core 3.0 ghtz ) 64 bit

Edited by tactical_surgeon

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it seems like it may be working a l little better than it did, but it's definitely not "improving" performance at all for me. Having multithreading turned off still works better for me, which is frustrating because there is power in my computer that isn't being used when playing Warframe, quite frankly, power I could really use when playing this game.