Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Vazarin Dash Work Like It Used To On Mobile Defense Objectives

(NSW)JigsJosh

Something that has been incredibly frustrating as of late is that the Vazarin dash no longer gives mobile defense objectives a period of invulnerability. As a player who uses Limbo and Frost for defense, there aren't many options for protecting the objective when a high level nullifier comes along and removes bubble protection. In late game situations such as sorties and Steel Path nullifiers can also be near impossible to kill.

High level Corpus mobile defense was already difficult before, now it's a nightmare. And for reference this is coming from someone who has every frame, every companion, and almost every weapon in the game. At the very LEAST make it heal the defense objective much faster to counteract massive amounts of incoming enemy damage. 

I think it was a big mistake changing this. And I'm not exactly sure what specific changes have been made to the Corpus that have made them much stronger lately (I was thinking shield gating but hard to say with high level enemies since they already have a ton of shields), but I think the capabilities of high level Corpus are now underestimated.

This came up in the feedback thread (multiple times) even before it was implemented since it only made most frames useless for higher level defensive play while not making the game better in any way but DE ignored it all.

Just use Khora, nullifiers won't dispel the net and captured enemies will draw fire instead of the defense objective. You have the added bonus of crowd controlling all enemies at once so nothing new will spawn (like nullifiers).

Knowing DE Khora will likely get nerfed at some point so better hurry if you want to use that frame 😉

Archived