Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So uhh.. what's the deal with the reactive crystals?

BoredReaper

I found 4.. shrines (?) in the Cambion Drift area each with rubble and a "reactive crystal" in the middle, when you shoot the crystal with your Operator's AMP the rubble reassembles itself into a pillar. Now when I activated all 4 shrines (they have a time limit, not sure of how much but more than enough to activate all of them when you use the archwing) I heard a deep rumbling sound but couldn't find its source (though I can't say for certain it wasn't just a mix-up with the map's background noises) nor anything that happened as a result. The only strange thing that happened is when I got back to them to check if they're still active, they had lots of enemy loot on them, as if it was drawing enemies and killing them.
Note: when you first get close to the crystal enemies WILL spawn and I just ignored them so the loot is probably from them, no idea how they died though

1 hour ago, Anandil2 said:

there's one that drops some (apparently) rare resources and i think it's triggered by killing enemies close to it, another turns some enemies into friendly, there's one that makes a slow

I'd wager it depends on the symbol that appears above the reactive crystal.

Locations appear to be somewhat random. Here are all the above-ground locations I have seen thus far:

Spoiler

bqo8sg5.png

Archived