Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Havn't We Got Rare Spawns Yet?

Scorchling

That "Super Moa" may just be fusion moa's since they were added to the enemy pool shortly after the event - could be wrong though! 

So stalker type encounters are cool but I think also that random jacked up mobs with uberstats and powers would be sick too so long as they're not pushovers like the stalker.

Finally, a boss wave every 10 waves on defense and every 10 minutes on survival would be sick, like absolutely amazeballs. 

I also thought Super Moa might have been referring to the Fusion Moa, but Fusion Moa are mentioned in the same patch notes right above Super Moa. They clearly aren't in the game though so it doesn't really matter. Since it was posted so long ago and they still aren't here means the idea was probably scrapped.

I also remember the super moa, or at least hearing about it, I can't even remember what it was supposed to do or be like.

On topic: In one of the streams between 11 and 14, Steve said they wanted to add Bosses with special conditions or aura buffs for their nearby allies, so basically, elite mob packs akin to D2 or Path of Exile or whatever other game does that. Once I watch those streams again I can get you a specific timestamp.