Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix the Mastery Rank 11 Zymos Bp for Necraloid Standing

andrew19925

(I'm not quite sure where to put this exactly for the type of topic) So I'm mastery rank 9 and i want to progress with necraloid standing, but there is a barrier for anyone mr10 and lower. The first rank requires a zymos blueprint, but you can't buy it if you are not mr11. I feel like this should be tweaked, since it should be accessible to most people, just like how the Helminth segment was changed to mastery rank 8. I'd be really happy if this was fixed so I can get blueprints for the necramech

Just noticed this as well with the sepulcrum, I don't mind it being a blueprint out of my MR, but I feel that the blueprint itself should be buyable, but locked in foundry, don't see the point of locking the blueprint itself. Kinda sucks that I am now stuck on the standing level up

On 2020-08-28 at 6:23 PM, andrew19925 said:

So I'm mastery rank 9 and i want to progress with necraloid standing, but there is a barrier for anyone mr10 and lower. The first rank requires a zymos blueprint, but you can't buy it if you are not mr11

You need MR14 for the next rank.

I think this is really good, we need some things that will be for late game players, and if they drop the MR they'll have to nerf this content.

I like that necramechs are not for beginner players. It means they can be OP and not worry about breaking the (pre-steel path) start chart missions.

At MR9 you don't even have most of the high end guns, you can't use most rivens yet. There's a ton of content for you to beat, then come back to this later.

Yes, necramechs aren't for beginners. But having the operator unlocked AND a MR 14 requirement AND the entrati standing needed to purchase the blueprints necessary for progression in the Necraloid faction AND extra necraloid standing to buy the parts JUST for a single thrice-dammed necramech is just absurd. 

• 3 months later...

Archived