Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Void Dash - Finished Enemy Within

setcamper

Question

So I finished the Enemy Within quest, got to use Void Dash, and I figued it was an Operator only ability. Then I was watching a Gara guide and the author was talking about void dashing in his Warframe. So apparently that's a thing you can do? Google has told me all I have to do is press Jump (space) and Crouch which was working during the enemy within quest fine. I tried switching back to my operator in my ship, and they also can no longer void dash.

Back in the real world, that doesn't work at all.

Is there something I'm missing about this ability? Do I need to talk to an NPC to unlock it? I picked Vazarin and unlocked only the middle node "Mending Unity." Does Void Dash come later?

The only other thing is, when I finished Enemy Within the final scene faded to black and then it took me back to the part where you wake up back on your shift before Ordis tries to kill you. Read this was a bug, restarted the game, and when I came back in the quest completed and gave me all the rewards. Could that have stunted my Void Dash ability some how?

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

void dash doesnt work in warframe, but people quickly swap out, dash, swap in for the void dash energy regaining ability

Should I be able to void dash on my ship? I don't seem to have the ability, nor do I see the energy wheel in the bottom left corner like I did in the Enemy Within MIssion?

Archived