Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void not working

(XBOX)Helios5601

Unable to enter Granum void in Phobos Corpus ship mission tiles. Missions tried: Skyresh (tried 6 times), Stickney (tried 2 times) and Roche (tried 2 times). Console in front of the golden hand is blank. I have of course, completed the Deadlock protocol and have run Granum void missions several times last week. 

On 2020-08-31 at 9:23 AM, (XB1)Helios5601 said:

Unable to enter Granum void in Phobos Corpus ship mission tiles. Missions tried: Skyresh (tried 6 times), Stickney (tried 2 times) and Roche (tried 2 times). Console in front of the golden hand is blank. I have of course, completed the Deadlock protocol and have run Granum void missions several times last week. 

Same issue.  I log in I am able to do 1 Granum Void run.  Re-enter any corpus ship mission and the console is blank.  

EDIT: Logged in last night, was unable to run Void Granum on Jupiter but Phobos allowed me to open one.  Didn't check on Neptune

Also having this problem. Sometimes missions allow you to access and sometimes they don't. Also none spawn when you are in a squad. Only way to do this in a squad is start a mission find an active hand and then invite. Its really annoying and wastes a ton of time. Will be leaving this till its fixed

Archived