Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Missions (Key Spot) and Earth (Free Roam)

TheStratovarian

After spending nearly 5 hours searching over 35 missions with 4 keys active for the gate. 

Can it just be moved to the end right before the exit for matters of those missions? The frustration of searching everywhere and just finding nothing. Its  spot that folks are going to run to anyhow, and this keeps the missions fast and focused on the things they aim to, instead of this giant hunt for one thing?

And as for the quill standing grind, can we have something that we can use to refine the base cores? (I don't have any interest in doing the fights until i have the items, but the grind compared to anything else is beyond atrocious. 

Can we have an item at standing for the quills to refine the base cores so we can both unbind focus and have an alt way of progression with the quills so we arent forced down a path not all might want?

Today has just been one i wanted to quit on the game, and both of these issues are gatekeeping me from progressing in the ways I wanted to try and get further into the game for matters. (I need some of the mods from the void search, so that I can by far more effectively farm for endo and focus)

Archived