Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos farming

RX0UnicornGM

So I have been playing Deimos on and off since it came out and I have all the weapon and mech parts but I need items that I am never getting like Thaumica, Xenorhast, Necrathene and I've been farming for a few days and today is the only day where I got a tiny amount when you need an obscene amount to make the mech and weapons I don't have a problem with the requirements but the problem is with the encounter rate it's way to low and I feel like I'd have to buy or trade with other players who have them which I don't want to be forced to do.

please make it a little easier to get the resources from Deimos

Yours sincerely EinherjarSoul Dedicated warframe player for 4 going on 5 years now

3 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Where'd you find Necrathene?

I got the feeling it was blue nodes in Iso Vaults (not like you have time to mine in those).

I think it was a reddit thread that showed it, but someone posted an image that the area in the northeast corner of the world map (where the broken Orokin road trails off at), the mining there tends to have rarer yields than normal.

You can also mine in the iso vaults, you just need to complete the side mission once you beat the Necramech(s). After you help Loid power up the puzzle and complete it, infested stop spawning.

Archived