Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conservations feedback

(PSN)ATreidezz

Im not sure if this is the place for my feedback, but its been a while since i play conservation, and now i remember why its a pain in the a55. 

The footprints of the animal is really hard to see, the animals, especially birds, are really hard to find, and often theres not a clear indicators whether we get perfect, good, or bad capture, and the animals are all weak, doesn't really pose a challenge. 

My suggestion

1. Tranq rifle:

A) make it so it works like mining laser gun, the closer we are to target, the quicker the beeping sound. This is to address the difficulty we have when tracking the animal position. 

B) when aiming with tranq rifle will allow us to highlight the grade of the animal quality with different glowing color. 

2. Instead of using footprints as a means to track, use :

A) pheromone / smells / odor to track animals, it will leave a visible trail to follow, but this can only be done when we equipp a companion who will help us tracking the target, also let the poops litter on the track as well. 

B) void awareness, in case we don't use a companion, we can leak void energy from our warframe (cost energy), which will take form of the animal presence, and act like a past vision, like the kid operator from the duviri paradox teaser trailer. 

These are to address the tracking mechanism that is hard to see, especially when we only deal with footprint. 

3. Various scenarios:

Aside from deimos, i hardly ever see any animal interaction with other faction. In deimos, i often see how infestation fight against an animal, but i never see corpus caught a kubrodon, or grineer captured a condroc. Make it so that there are instance where in order to conserve the animal, we would have to rescue them from being transported away or killed by either corpus or grineer, or maybe we have to race either faction to catch a runaway dangerous animal from a cage. This is to pose a challenge to us. 

I think thats it for now. 

Please consider my ideas. 

Archived