Fragmat1cs

Susanoo (stats are all at level 30)

HP: 300

Shield: 300

Armor: 275

Energy: 225

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Abilities:

Passive: Honestly I’ve yet to think of one, but one idea is to have a meter that increases depending on the amount of damage Susanoo takes. When it reaches maximum any abilities used by Susanoo will have a power strength increase.

Ability 1 - Divine Wind

Susanoo summons the divine wind to sweeps enemies off their feet(in a cone) 

Cost: 25 Energy

Ability 2 - Mist

Susanoo summons a mist to cover him. It causes an accuracy debuff on enemies shooting at Susanoo and enemies within the range of the mist will be disoriented and attack everyone, including their own allies)

Cost: 50 energy

Ability 3 - Rain Summon

Susanoo summons on of three types of rain 

1. Harvest - Heals and clears Allies of CC

2. Tempest - Procs electricity on enemies and stuns them

3. Heavy Rain - Heavy rain that drenches the battlefield with water, enemies will be slowed due to mud

Cost: 25 energy but will be a weapon drain ability. Tap to change between rain types and hold to summon. Will be able to change between types during ability cast by switching to another rain type and holding the button to change.Switch to the rain type that is currently being casted and hold to dispel.

Ability 4 - Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi

Susanoo draws a nikana infused with the power of lightning.

Explanation:

I have never made a concept of a warframe before so I expect this to be a relatively shoddy design. But I guess I'll explain my thought process behind this warframe.

Susanoo is a warframe that is able to control the storms to his own will. Based on the Japanese deity of the same name I sought to create a warframe concept based on his lore. However at the end of the day instead of basing this on his lore I really based this on the idea of a storm god. A case in point would be his first ability, Divine Wind. Divine wind is based on the kamikaze, a wind that saved Japan from the Mongol invasian by wiping out their fleet at sea. Kamikaze have been summoned by Raijin and not Susanoo. However I believed that it would still make sense as Susanoo is also believed to be the deity of seas and storms.

I have not really flushed out the concept as much as I could and feedback on the concept would be nice going forward 

This is similar to a concept I made back in the community warframe vote thread, which I cant find anymore. I still have the info so i should repost mine. Mine has a bit of a different power set up going on, but yours and mine virtually have a similar power with the wind thing.

The 4th ability seems a bit too on the nose with the japanese name.

Overall I think it seems alright as an idea so far. Just need more fleshing out and some tuning with names and descriptions. As is it kind of doesnt seem to have that much going for it that seems unique outside the cool factor of the theme and names. The 3 is by far the most interesting ability.

1 hour ago, SolidSnake8774 said:

This is similar to a concept I made back in the community warframe vote thread, which I cant find anymore. I still have the info so i should repost mine. Mine has a bit of a different power set up going on, but yours and mine virtually have a similar power with the wind thing.

The 4th ability seems a bit too on the nose with the japanese name.

Overall I think it seems alright as an idea so far. Just need more fleshing out and some tuning with names and descriptions. As is it kind of doesnt seem to have that much going for it that seems unique outside the cool factor of the theme and names. The 3 is by far the most interesting ability.

I do have to agree about the 4th ability being a bit too on the nose, I didn't really know what to name it that's both not too edgy or too bland, I got it to Divine Nikana but it sounds kinda bland.

And yeah I do have to agree about the lack of other things other than "cool Japanese dude controls the storm". I was thinking of some synergies among his abilities, such as mist affecting the entire storm area or the exalted weapon dealing more damage to enemies affected by rain. Or even I'm thinking of scrapping all the abilities other than the 3rd and trying to base 3 or 2 more based on the rain. I'm really trying to flesh out the basic ideas of the abilities before finalizing the names and description.

On 2020-09-03 at 12:08 AM, ShadoPulse said:

Susanoo (stats are all at level 30)

HP: 300

Shield: 300

Armor: 275

Energy: 225

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Abilities:

Passive: Honestly I’ve yet to think of one, but one idea is to have a meter that increases depending on the amount of damage Susanoo takes. When it reaches maximum any abilities used by Susanoo will have a power strength increase.

Ability 1 - Divine Wind

Susanoo summons the divine wind to sweeps enemies off their feet(in a cone) 

Cost: 25 Energy

Ability 2 - Mist

Susanoo summons a mist to cover him. It causes an accuracy debuff on enemies shooting at Susanoo and enemies within the range of the mist will be disoriented and attack everyone, including their own allies)

Cost: 50 energy

Ability 3 - Rain Summon

Susanoo summons on of three types of rain 

1. Harvest - Heals and clears Allies of CC

2. Tempest - Procs electricity on enemies and stuns them

3. Heavy Rain - Heavy rain that drenches the battlefield with water, enemies will be slowed due to mud

Cost: 25 energy but will be a weapon drain ability. Tap to change between rain types and hold to summon. Will be able to change between types during ability cast by switching to another rain type and holding the button to change.Switch to the rain type that is currently being casted and hold to dispel.

Ability 4 - Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi

Susanoo draws a nikana infused with the power of lightning.

Explanation:

I have never made a concept of a warframe before so I expect this to be a relatively shoddy design. But I guess I'll explain my thought process behind this warframe.

Susanoo is a warframe that is able to control the storms to his own will. Based on the Japanese deity of the same name I sought to create a warframe concept based on his lore. However at the end of the day instead of basing this on his lore I really based this on the idea of a storm god. A case in point would be his first ability, Divine Wind. Divine wind is based on the kamikaze, a wind that saved Japan from the Mongol invasian by wiping out their fleet at sea. Kamikaze have been summoned by Raijin and not Susanoo. However I believed that it would still make sense as Susanoo is also believed to be the deity of seas and storms.

I have not really flushed out the concept as much as I could and feedback on the concept would be nice going forward 

I like the over all concept I've wanted a proper storm frame for a while. I can see him being an interesting hybrid of frames Zephyr, Hydroid, Volt and Excalibur. visually he could have a nodatchi at his hip drawing it the create whirlwinds and summon storms. then draw it as a two handed nikana. Maybe as he fights with it he's creating energy build up in enemies til he sheaths the blade and calls down a huge crash of lightning, while its out whirlwind is faster and can be rapid fired up to three times at a reduced coast.

Archived