Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Standing Boost

Kai

Given how limited you can actually do Simaris mission and the standing it gives, I think it's about time that we get more options to obtain standing, either by increasing the amount of targets he provides daily or increasing the standing each target gives, this is outside the actual reward for completing it. 

To compare, I've received a x3 Corrupted Crewman which gave me a total of 11679 Standing (3893 each) and a reward of 7500 for a total of 19,179 Standing. For a MR29 whose daily standing cap of 30,500 - where do we get the remaining 11,321 standing? Currently, the most efficient method, yet time-consuming is a capture mission in Steel Path where you try your best to scan as much unalerted enemies possible, but even then - that's really a waste because of one primary reason: Pulling out a Synthesis Scanner for the sake of getting Standing WILL get you killed. In a game where everyone and everything is out to kill you, this process of obtaining standing really sucks. Surely you can bypass this with warframes who has invisibility, but really - how long will it take you to get your maximum standing just by scanning and killing? It's a dull process that is in dire need of a rework.

Once a player finishes all 10/10 scans on the left console of Simaris or has finished scanning all of the enemies through their Helios are left to fend for themselves by doing daily standing mission or by praying that they get a random player who has a synthesis target (because we all know nobody looks for a group purely out of synthesis targets). There should be a way to do this in solo, a way for one to max their daily standing while not relying simply on the daily mission. Simaris is the only outlier that makes obtaining standing a chore and a painful one for that matter. 

I would highly recommend bumping the numbers for his daily standing mission, either the amount you can get normally or the amount of targets needed for the day. Don't increase the standing given by enemies by scanning them normally, its pointless like I previously stated - you will die and/or not helping your squad because you are scanning for standing. They won't get standing for your scans, heck you're lucky if you managed to scan one before they die in a public game. 

Archived