Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old and new warframes

Lazarow

I put this in General Discussion to see how others feel about this, not to provide feedback

I feel like DE are throwing new warframes and make them hybrid of the older warframes where at the same time they give us new content and making us forget about the older ones. 

-Protea: Essentially what a vauban rework would have been + trinity with health hand energy orbs + time ability 

-Wisp: Trinity+Volt in her Motes, Loki switch teleport in its own way in her 2, Banshee's sonar in her 3, and her 4 is something embers 1 should have been

-Revenant: Enthrall is something Nyx should of had to control multiple enemies. Revenant could easily be Nyx rework and I feel like he is, Mesmer skin is better than Absorb and Danse Macabre can be fitted easily with Nyx bit it be shooting 'mind' energy via a meter or something.

I would like if they would focus on making all warframes good instead of making new ones to replace the old ones. Older ones need more love and I feel they are ignored and being replaced. Nyx is weak, I can see her armor striping being good with her bolts augment, Trinity and Oberon I just cant see myself using because Wisp motes are better.

Archived