Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get back into frame after getting into Necramech sometimes.

--H3ntai_Shin--

This has been happening to me as well. Trying to level up my Necramech and my Warframe just seems to disappear, hence the "invalid target". If I leave the group, I get my Warframe back, but I don't have anything on the gear wheel, so I can't summon anything. This has only been happening since the last hotfix.

happens to me almost every time i try to use the gundam, so atm i'm just done with the stupid thing, not worth it. one time i tried resetting by getting killed as the operator,  ended up invisible with no mobility and no body, had to walk back to the stupid entrance.... freaking spaghetti space code.

ETA tbh i'm surprised this is the only thread I could find on it given the frequency of it.

Can confirm.

You will lose your frame, it will die while you're in the mech. You then can be destroyed (the mech will eventually die, given how hard it is to keep its health up) and the operator can then get downed.

If you die as an operator with nobody else in the mission, it will count as a fail and you lose all items.

This has happened to me twice. I've lost vaults worth of resources and affinity over this due to my net dropping, putting me in solo - then this glitch happening causing me to lose everything even though I haven't revived once throughout the mission.

Archived