Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improved Kuva Siphon Rewards

Hawkeye2404

• The Kuva Siphon has a bar that fills up as it collects Kuva Clouds. I propose that the less the bar is filled up, the more Kuva you get. You will be rewarded for completing the Kuva Siphon faster and with less mistakes made.
  • Make the amount of Kuva you get from a Kuva Siphon scale with the difficulty of the mission. Easier missions (such as ones on Earth) with low level enemies will reward less than harder missions (such as ones on Sedna) with higher level enemies. And also, Steel Path missions will reward much more than normal, non-Steel-Path missions.

If some of this is already in the game, then it is either so small a bonus that I have not even noticed it yet (meaning it needs to be buffed), or I have simply not encountered it yet (I have not done many Steel Path missions). If there isn't even a way to do Steel Path versions of these Kuva Siphon missions, then I think it is something that you guys at DE should consider making a reality.

An alternative to my first suggestion:

Spending time to let it "fill up" should increase its rewards. The more the bar fills up, the more Kuva you'll get when you finally destroy the Siphon. But be warned, the more clouds you let it capture, the riskier it gets - if you miss too many clouds and fail to destroy all 4 braids before the bar is full you will fail the objective and miss out on all the extra rewards you could've gotten. Sort of a risk-reward kind of thing.

I think the siphons should reward more for filling the siphon up. Give us current rewards as a base value for an empty siphon then double or triple it when it reaches 9/10 full.

It encourages higher risk of failure plus it takes longer to complete since you have to sit there and let the siphon collect while you get attacked by the guards.

15 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I think the siphons should reward more for filling the siphon up. Give us current rewards as a base value for an empty siphon then double or triple it when it reaches 9/10 full.

It encourages higher risk of failure plus it takes longer to complete since you have to sit there and let the siphon collect while you get attacked by the guards.

Yeah I got the idea from a Lone Tenno (anonymous user) in the comments section of the Kuva Siphon page of the fanmade Warframe wiki. I do think it is a better idea than my first suggestion. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Siphon

Archived