Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Stocks

Darktigr

I like the assault rifles in this game, but there is just something you guys are doing wrong to the stocks of the weapon. I've noticed that you havent really put much effort to making the stocks of the weapons look comfortable. And i know that it doesnt matter because i cant feel it, but the stocks of the rifles are too bland and flat, just squares like for the braton and dera and the soma is just a curve. if you can make a good feel like the latron, i'd like that. Its just something that bothers me about the weapons.

Edited by Darktigr

but the butts of the rifles are too bland and flat

have you seen what Stocks for many real firearms have looked like for centuries? flat things with a curve to them, that's about it o.0

i admit, weapons like Soma, Supra, Braton Prime, etc - have Stocks that look quite uncomfortable. oh well, i suppose.

and the term Stock defuses responses you don't want to hear. the fact that you brought that up, means you'll probably get those responses you didn't want.

Edited by taiiat

have you seen what Stocks for many real firearms have looked like for centuries? flat things with a curve to them, that's about it o.0

i admit, weapons like Soma, Supra, Braton Prime, etc - have Stocks that look quite uncomfortable. oh well, i suppose.

and the term Stock defuses responses you don't want to hear. the fact that you brought that up, means you'll probably get those responses you didn't want.

That's the word! I knew there was a better word to use then butts, but no matter how hard i thought i couldnt recall it. But it was stocks, but then again when people are looking threw the feedback and 

see butt, it's an attention grabber, nonetheless I changed the words

Edited by Darktigr

I honestly don't know whether Stock or Butt is the more commonly-known term. 

With that out of the way, do Tenno even USE the stocks on their rifles? I don't think they are bracing the rifles (or shotguns for that matter) agaisnt their shoulders.

Furhtermore, the Grineer weapons do actually have a good excuse for poor stock ergonomics: the grineer wear armor, so they won't feel it if a stock is uncomfortable.