Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitting Protea's shrapnel grenade with a fishing spear just as it disappears completely breaks everything.

GentlePuppet

I threw down some shrapnel grenades and when I was fishing I accidentally threw my spear into a shrapnel cloud then it disappeared as I was reeling in the spear which then locked me in position only able to turn and aim. My arm was also jittering and I couldn't do anything. I waited for some random enemies to come along and kill me to get out of this broken state, which took around 10 minutes cause my kavat kept distracting the enemies and boosting my shields back to full.

I also have had the Jittering Arm bug.. but not sure what caused it.. wasnt Protea's Shrapnel grenade however since i was playing as Ivara Prime(no Helminth changes)

I do remember at the time there was a very transparent object at the location i was fishing at kind of looked like a fish but didnt move and couldnt be caught. it did stop the fishing spear.

I thought i may have moved inside the transparent object and threw another fishing spear and that bugged me.. but not sure. There was also some enemies nearby that may have attacked me as i was throwing the spear.

Archived