Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

10 Subsumes Later... Still some Missing/Potentially Stuck Flowers

Memorii

So I've currently subsumed 10 frames; no rushing with platinum or anything--just fed one frame a day to Helminth. I started with Excalibur in the evening of August 28 and didn't run into issues until my fourth subsume; Ash's flower never showed up. This was also about the time when the Flower Script was beginning I think. But Ember's flower also didn't show up (I didn't notice this soft orange glow in the top of the wall until today, so that might be Ember's flower) and neither did Loki's flower, even when the Flower Script finished. All my subsequent subsumes though, have all produced a visible flower.

Since there appears to be some variation in the size of the flower and length of the flower stems, I think the missing flowers might not be completely non-existent; just be stuck somewhere in the fleshy wall.

helminth-Flowers.png

This was close as I could get to the top of the wall in Decoration Mode until I hit the invisible barrier. This little orange flower is barely visible because of the undulating flesh bit there, so I didn't notice it until today; I think it's my Ember flower.

helminth-Flowers-Hidden.png

Archived