Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "flow" Mod Are G2G

Doforcash

because combine with the new 4 Warframe "Vault" mod...the idea of "Press 4 to win" are getting more and more wider then ever before.

Yes...hate me as hard as you please, but remember my word that this TPS/Action game it's slowly turning into an RPG game

(now to activated my Anti-Flame War shield and hope everything's ok)

HqTdEH6.gif

Explain to me like I'm twelve. G2G? And this game was an RPG a long time ago. 400% more powerful guns and frames make this game far too easy and enemies just scale along with it. Non potatoed or forma'd weapons? Yeah your weapons are laughable in comparison :/

Currently waiting for the damage revamp.

Spells are so boring to use and unoriginal in this game,that honestly,i don't mind.If someone wants to do a complete spell build so be it,it's nice to see the effects and stuff since i will never use them myself

The way to go is max tanky + DPS weapon

Spells are so boring to use and unoriginal in this game,that honestly,i don't mind.If someone wants to do a complete spell build so be it,it's nice to see the effects and stuff since i will never use them myself

The way to go is max tanky + DPS weapon

Wow... Have you ever tried to Destroy with Ignis, launchers or bows lvl 90+ infested swirling inside the Vortex? Have you ever tried to melt Faces through Volt shield with Synapse, tried to find a safe spor to use Overload, while spamming speed during all the survival vs 80+ Corpus? There are even more skills setups that are very fun to play. Sad that you can't see it.

Wow... Have you ever tried to Destroy with Ignis, launchers or bows lvl 90+ infested swirling inside the Vortex? Have you ever tried to melt Faces through Volt shield with Synapse, tried to find a safe spor to use Overload, while spamming speed during all the survival vs 80+ Corpus? There are even more skills setups that are very fun to play. Sad that you can't see it.

No.Because i don't like vauban,i'm not gonna waste my energy for a shield that is useful with 1 weapon in the game or use 100 energy for an ultimate that kills noone

Since i got rhino,i press 2 when low HP,press 4 when im surrounded,and that's pretty much it

No.Because i don't like vauban,i'm not gonna waste my energy for a shield that is useful with 1 weapon in the game or use 100 energy for an ultimate that kills noone

Since i got rhino,i press 2 when low HP,press 4 when im surrounded,and that's pretty much it

Haha playing eaasiest frame and blaming others for spamming. Try something harder than that. Like >lvl90 enemies and survival/defense.

You do not stand a chance

Haha playing eaasiest frame and blaming others for spamming. Try something harder than that. Like >lvl90 enemies and survival/defense.

You do not stand a chance

Thats true, a rhino and nova are frames for people with no skills. Still lets not get away to far from the original post.

What you are basically saying is that you are intentionally limiting yourself to guns, refusing to try any of the warframes and abilities, and then blaming and getting angry with people who have taken the time to use them, and are doing better than yourself?

Honestly, there is a lot more fun out of variety. If you are trying to limit yourself as I guess you are, then you really think you're missing out on a lot of the fun this game has to offer. I don't care the weapons are OP or some WarFrames abilities are underpowered, I use them because they're fun to work around and combine strategies. Also makes me a better player, and I think makes my points more valid when I've got some experience with game mechanics.

Answer: Try things out, don't just argue for something you haven't even given a chance yet. You might even get some fun out of the mechanics. Flow mod is fine, I even run it on my larger frames.

not sure what mods you mean, but using all four and flow? you just set yourself up with a fragile frame at the cost of powerful skills... a fair trade if you ask me...

Thats true, a rhino and nova are frames for people with no skills. Still lets not get away to far from the original post.

sure, it doesn't take skill to pilot a rhino and nova... but it does take skill to pilot a rhino and nova properly

Edited by Magmahunter

Arguing about which frames need skills on a PvE game where your ability to kill enemies is directly dependant on what mods you have found by RNG and how much money you spent on them.Facepalm

Anyway,i said that current warframe skills are poorly done and i stand by my opinion.The fact that you accuse me of "blaming others for spamming" which i did not,because i disagree with the OP,and the fact that you bash me because of an opinion,makes you a $&*^head

Edited by VodkaGR

What you are basically saying is that you are intentionally limiting yourself to guns, refusing to try any of the warframes and abilities, and then blaming and getting angry with people who have taken the time to use them, and are doing better than yourself?

Honestly, there is a lot more fun out of variety. If you are trying to limit yourself as I guess you are, then you really think you're missing out on a lot of the fun this game has to offer. I don't care the weapons are OP or some WarFrames abilities are underpowered, I use them because they're fun to work around and combine strategies. Also makes me a better player, and I think makes my points more valid when I've got some experience with game mechanics.

Answer: Try things out, don't just argue for something you haven't even given a chance yet. You might even get some fun out of the mechanics. Flow mod is fine, I even run it on my larger frames.

no...i see alot of pep always want to "QUIT THE PRESS 4 TO WIN SKILL PLZ" but they never know how...and i see alot of Frame get nerf for being spam the same skill over and over...so...Flow is a Flaw

*back in my Anti-Flame War shield

no...i see alot of pep always want to "QUIT THE PRESS 4 TO WIN SKILL PLZ" but they never know how...and i see alot of Frame get nerf for being spam the same skill over and over...so...Flow is a Flaw

*back in my Anti-Flame War shield

Flow is no flaw, it allows caster frames like volt, ember and nova to do their job properly

*loads piercing round*

now quit your jabbin'!

*fires*

Well I won't flame you, because I kind of see your point... except :

Why not get rid of the Vault mods instead?

Flow was not broken before and is not broken now, the new mods are.

Its a bit like making sniper ammo do all types of elemental damage across the entire map, and then saying we should remove the sniper weapons.

I mean that example in a jovial manner, your looking at the symptom not the cause, the cause is the new mods.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Why not get rid of the Vault mods instead?

Flow was not broken before and is not broken now, the new mods are.

been there, done that, but i *accidently* make a bigger Flame-War then this (should had build the Anti Flame-War Shield Sooner)

Having players around that don't see even a bit of depth or challenge in the game and only spam ultimates, doesn't mean the rest shouldn't enjoy themselves. Flow is useful in many ways.

And what if others "press 4 to win"? It's not a pvp game, you are winning with them. If PUGs annoy you, play with clanmates, solo or with friends.

If people want to sit tight and do nothing with Iron skin while Stomping the hell out of the mobs, just let them play without skills. You get the xp, while they lose the meaning of the game.

Edited by Vorigan

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^

i give you  a like not cause i agree, but because your logistic. 

but what's the point of *cough improvingWarframe *cough if you just sit around and do nothing with this ?

Edited by Doforcash

I agree the mod is a bit odd, and probably the most "OP" of them all. (with some Warframe specific exceptions)

I do not agree on your stance against powerful ultimates though. Of course there will be many people against it, since we have a big community. If you have 1000 forum users, you're bound to have at least 100 people against it. It makes them a big group, but still far from a majority. There will be more people complaining about it should you take it away, than people applauding it. There are some exceptions though, like Novas M. Prime.

That said, they should probably change some mod effects around. Maybe make the -less energy cost balanced by less power strength, instead?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^

i give you  a like not cause i agree, but because your logistic. 

but what's the point of *cough improvingWarframe *cough if you just sit around and do nothing with this ?

Why, thank you. I appreciate you are actually here to discuss about what you posted and not stand in a corner denying every other opinion like most people.

Trying to improve the game doesn't involve having fellow Tenno being hostile all the time and not actually discuss while having a disagreement.