Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught Standing

(PSN)jumpermichael

Honestly I kinda agree. I feel like Standing should be awarded by a fixed amount per wave- say, 200 for normal and 500 for Elite, possibility of adding stacking bonus Standing per Wave past certain thresholds- just to keep maxing out Simaris standing from being too easy without using the Scanner, but yeah, it only makes sense he would reward us for contributing to the Sanctuary for performing those experiments.

4 minutes ago, Cobalt313 said:

Honestly I kinda agree. I feel like Standing should be awarded by a fixed amount per wave- say, 200 for normal and 500 for Elite, possibility of adding stacking bonus Standing per Wave past certain thresholds- just to keep maxing out Simaris standing from being too easy without using the Scanner, but yeah, it only makes sense he would reward us for contributing to the Sanctuary for performing those experiments.

Agreed, but what if we just removed his daily standing limit (and preferably daily standing limit in general), and run onslaught like you said, and since he has so many wares in his store, it would take months to farm enough standing to buy everything for a newer player.  Not to mention with there being no way to gain standing passively (no, scanning enemies in missions isn’t passive), and I find his daily missions to be such a chore, I think no standing limit should be considered, and who knows, if it were to go through, it might start to be implemented in all factions.

Archived