Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica

ComCHIEF

I have one idea about Ballistica arrows.

Is it possible to make poisoned arrows for it? Maybe some kind of ultra rare mod which can be installed only at this gun and at all bows.

And if the arrows are poisoned,then the damage caused by poison should ignore armor.

Thank you for your attention DE.

Toxic shots sounds nice,Hope they give us traq shots, sleeping enemies are just too cute to kill.

havong to color your ballistas energy color to Bright Grineer Green, makes you wish it did poison damage.

I'd love to see shots that caused blindness in enemies.  

I kind of like this gun, but there was something bugging me about it, and I didn't quite know what is was at first.
But now I do!
Between releasing a charged Ballistica shot and charging a new one, there is a short delay you must wait through.
And it's annoying.
It completely messes up the shooting routine, which for ALL other chargeable weapons is: run around with charged shot, sight an enemy, release shot by momentarily letting go of button, then immediately press down on it again to minimize no-charge time. Pretty basic actually.
If you do this with Ballistica, the charging won't start and the next time you release the button, nothing will happen.
I know this sounds kinda stupid, but it IS stupid! So please fix it.
:D