Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech and Limbo

---Mega_Aleksandar---

Hello DE,

First of all, thank you for all of your work, really appreciate everything you've done so far. With the new mechanics, new bugs emerge.

This post is about Limbo and his rift plane being bugged after going in/out of your Voidrig Necramech.

It turns out, the bug persists even after you visit Necralisk to start a new bounty.

The steps I took were:

1. Started the endless bounty (2 stars) from Mother

2. Went into Cambion Drift, started the first round of the bounty

3. Completed the first round with no problems (with all gears, all abilities working as they should, I was leveling my Voidrig, so I summoned it at the start)

4. Next round, the bugs begin.

5. Went with my Voidrig to the objective marker, completed the cache part - Voidrig -> operator mode -> Limbo -> Archwing -> complete the part

6. Went onto the second part, the purifier part.

7. Used my Cataclysm, the colors didn't change (first signs of bug)

8. Used Stasis, the enemies did not freeze, but I was still able to damage them.

9. Rolled into rift plane (that worked as intended, but it shouldn't because I was in Cataclysm).

10. Completed the round, went back to Necralisk, picked up another bounty, went out, and the screenshots to prove the bug persisted.

Limbo Deimos bugs

Now, for the second part of the post:

One of the bugs has already been reported here, the Enemy Necramechs during the vault runs tend to have their Shroud up all the time. The problem is when you go into your operator to get rid of the Shroud, by the time you get back to your Warframe or Voidrig, the enemy Shroud is back up again. And then they pick up their arms, and again, everything seems to be good, you shoot the arms down, and then the Shroud bug happens all over again. You do not get enough time to swap between operator and Warframe/Voidrig to get to damage them when their Shroud was depleted.

Another thing is, sometimes Warframe abilities work on them, sometimes they do not. For example, when you get to the vault, you can slow them with Nova's Molecular prime, but once you shoot the arms down, and their Shroud, you cannot slow them anymore. That bug happens with Nyx, Limbo, Titania, Nidus (all abilities that can target them, they can do it in the first phase, up until the Shroud phase).

Now, this is where I leave a minor QoL suggestion for the Shroud - Make it so that when it is charging (the part where the Shroud soaks the damage) be in one color and then make it another color when you can actually damage it. Currently they are both blue-ish, and you cannot really distinguish between the soak part and the damage part. Maybe make them have overshields when they soak up the damage, and leave their color as is.

That is it. Hope you can read all of this and that it is not too boring or painful. If you need more information, just ask.

Thank you,

Mega_Aleksandar

EDIT:

Added the link to the invulnerable enemy necramechs bug mentioned in this post.

On 2020-09-12 at 3:11 AM, Mega_Aleksandar said:

Hello DE,

First of all, thank you for all of your work, really appreciate everything you've done so far. With the new mechanics, new bugs emerge.

This post is about Limbo and his rift plane being bugged after going in/out of your Voidrig Necramech.

It turns out, the bug persists even after you visit Necralisk to start a new bounty.

The steps I took were:

1. Started the endless bounty (2 stars) from Mother

2. Went into Cambion Drift, started the first round of the bounty

3. Completed the first round with no problems (with all gears, all abilities working as they should, I was leveling my Voidrig, so I summoned it at the start)

4. Next round, the bugs begin.

5. Went with my Voidrig to the objective marker, completed the cache part - Voidrig -> operator mode -> Limbo -> Archwing -> complete the part

6. Went onto the second part, the purifier part.

7. Used my Cataclysm, the colors didn't change (first signs of bug)

8. Used Stasis, the enemies did not freeze, but I was still able to damage them.

9. Rolled into rift plane (that worked as intended, but it shouldn't because I was in Cataclysm).

10. Completed the round, went back to Necralisk, picked up another bounty, went out, and the screenshots to prove the bug persisted.

Limbo Deimos bugs

Now, for the second part of the post:

One of the bugs has already been reported here, the Enemy Necramechs during the vault runs tend to have their Shroud up all the time. The problem is when you go into your operator to get rid of the Shroud, by the time you get back to your Warframe or Voidrig, the enemy Shroud is back up again. And then they pick up their arms, and again, everything seems to be good, you shoot the arms down, and then the Shroud bug happens all over again. You do not get enough time to swap between operator and Warframe/Voidrig to get to damage them when their Shroud was depleted.

Another thing is, sometimes Warframe abilities work on them, sometimes they do not. For example, when you get to the vault, you can slow them with Nova's Molecular prime, but once you shoot the arms down, and their Shroud, you cannot slow them anymore. That bug happens with Nyx, Limbo, Titania, Nidus (all abilities that can target them, they can do it in the first phase, up until the Shroud phase).

Now, this is where I leave a minor QoL suggestion for the Shroud - Make it so that when it is charging (the part where the Shroud soaks the damage) be in one color and then make it another color when you can actually damage it. Currently they are both blue-ish, and you cannot really distinguish between the soak part and the damage part. Maybe make them have overshields when they soak up the damage, and leave their color as is.

That is it. Hope you can read all of this and that it is not too boring or painful. If you need more information, just ask.

Thank you,

Mega_Aleksandar

EDIT:

Added the link to the invulnerable enemy necramechs bug mentioned in this post.

You're not writing email to your teacher xD but does limbo 2 work on necramech?

Archived