Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey DE! I got an idea that might be good

(XBOX)TheNordicBoi

So I live in a divorced family and my Xbox is with my dad, and I was thinking, it would be cool to be able to play warframe on my phone or tablet. I’m not saying make it available on mobile platforms, but what I thought would be cool is releasing frame fighter or the other mini games within warframe on the app/play store. Then Tenno could kick ass on the go as well as at home. Just thought it would be cool. And I need my warframe fix.

• 2 months later...

honestly, the minigames in Warframe like Wyrmius, Flappy Bird, Fighter Frame all should be playable by the app. Even a 2d game like "Lost Sector" (that lil game they worked on for phones a few years back that was Frost kickn as old school style) wluld be a dream come true. I'd even PAY real dough money to play this out of the Mobile App as a DLC or unlock.  

It would be really nice to create companion mini-games like even a cheap 2D kubrow fetch game or hell, make them into digipets through the app where you can feed/pet/play with them all day mobile before you get onto warframe lol

Archived