Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave and some changes I'd like to see implemented into it.

(PSN)CallmeBraindead_

We all know nightwave, yes? well I really only experienced some of emissary, intermission II and glassmaker, but i have some ideas for it that I think that could help it.

First off, old nightwaves: make them where you can enable different nightwaves if you haven't completed them. Now, it raises a problem of creds and missions and i have a simple solution: universal creds/switch creds to creds of the current nightwave. Challenges: just use the challenges of the current nightwave but make it where you can use the standing gained from them on whichever nightwave season you want. A different way this could be changed is, put the rewards of emissary, in later intermissions, emmisary boss/ wolf or in cred shop. DE has talked about this in the past, and i want it to be implemented because of course, i missed most of nightwave and missed the rewards of emissary, which I really wanted. Of course I understand players can't help with this, however I ask if you would help bring this post to the attention to DE.

P.S. I probably made many errors in this because I'm half asleep.

I agree with this. Given that Nightwave outside of Ranking up handles rewards through a rotating store selection, universal NW credits would not be an issue at all, while being able to go through older Nightwaves would allow new players a fair chance at completing them to Rank 30. Considering how starvation-level limited Umbra Formas are, it would also make things more fair (albeit something really should be done about Umbra Formas being so restricted in availability), without having them have no option but to wait and hope for an Intermission that has the older stuff they want (besides Umbra Formas which they're just not going to get anymore).

Warframe should never have a situation like it once had with the Acolyte mods. Just like Argon Scope belongs on a drop table anyone can access rather than a timed event, the Nightwave ranks and sorta-quests should be completeable at any time by anyone who hasn't yet. Absolutely no grandfathering must be permitted.

Archived