Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck behind Deimos Vault secret door - forced to abandon mission

MarcusOwen

On the second door in the Deimos Vault Scene tile (broken door vault) I activated the second reactive crystal and was trapped. The door partially opened as usual except I was the only thing that could not pass through. The door opening sound played repeatedly and the door was visually open the entire time.

I tried using /unstuck, going in and out of operator, void dashing, bullet jumping, sliding, and rolling but there was a collider that would not let me pass. Died and respawned twice and was still stuck in the room. Moved to the back of the room and back to the door but still trapped. Meanwhile teammates, my companion, and enemies were freely able to enter and exit through the door. Only remedy was aborting the mission and starting over. Team lost a member on the second vault and probably caused them trouble too as they moved to the 3rd vault.

3 hours ago, MarcusOwen said:

On the second door in the Deimos Vault Scene tile (broken door vault) I activated the second reactive crystal and was trapped. The door partially opened as usual except I was the only thing that could not pass through. The door opening sound played repeatedly and the door was visually open the entire time.

I tried using /unstuck, going in and out of operator, void dashing, bullet jumping, sliding, and rolling but there was a collider that would not let me pass. Died and respawned twice and was still stuck in the room. Moved to the back of the room and back to the door but still trapped. Meanwhile teammates, my companion, and enemies were freely able to enter and exit through the door. Only remedy was aborting the mission and starting over. Team lost a member on the second vault and probably caused them trouble too as they moved to the 3rd vault.

while i was fighting the necramech  my teammate got stuck behind a door i had only 2 live left  and got killed by the necramech we had to abort afte he tried  everything and i lost about a hours worth of hunting and scavenging

• 2 weeks later...

Archived