The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes Every Morning

Krokar

Between 6am to 10am CT, every dang morning, for the past week, the game has crashed at least once in a void or OD mission after beging being fine for hours all night. What is happneing at these times??

PS. Let me add I loose a damned key every time due to this too!

Edited by Krokar

...I haven't had a game crash for ages....but...i've had (4) now seems just since the Hotfix 10.4.1 in Solo game play . Loosing all forward progress and pick-up's and weapon leveling too. Uggg! :( - my PC is stable and no new changes there. My Net Provider status here is fiber ops 100M/50M so its not my net speed im pretty darn sure.

Recently upgraded my Vid Card some months ago to ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5 but not had any ill's or probs there either. settings are default (no O/C).

...random in-game freeze then a crash to "WF Report This Error" - Anyone else experiancing ??

(I've posted elsewhere here)

Wel lthe question is two parts for me:

1. Is it just me or is anyone else getting kicked at any point from squad squad screen to exit on the Void or OD missions; meaning it could be DX11 related?

2. If Question #1 is true, then why does it only happen to me at 5 - 11am CT every day, after long hours all night of play time?

Between 6am to 10am CT, every dang morning, for the past week, the game has crashed at least once in a void or OD mission after beging being fine for hours all night. What is happneing at these times??

PS. Let me add I loose a damned key every time due to this too!

Is it just the game, or does your computer crash? I was having consistent trouble with my computer shutting off or rebooting while playing Warframe between 5:30 and 6:30 in the morning Eastern time. My uninterruptable power supply would beep every time this happened. (right after clicking like it was cycling into battery mode) Turned out my UPS just wasn't powerful enough to keep my system running under the load the game puts on it, when the power grid dips a little. (Dayton Power and Light couldn't find their rectums with a map and both hands)

Edited by Greyryder

Is it just the game, or does your computer crash? I was having consistent trouble with my computer shutting off or rebooting while playing Warframe between 5:30 and 6:30 in the morning Eastern time. My uninterruptable power supply would beep every time this happened. (right after clicking like it was cycling into battery mode) Turned out my UPS just wasn't powerful enough to keep my system running under the load the game puts on it, when the power grid dips a little. (Dayton Power and Light couldn't find their rectums with a map and both hands)

Just the game for me.  Will check tonight on whether this update fixed anything come 5am -10am

Wel lthe question is two parts for me:

1. Is it just me or is anyone else getting kicked at any point from squad squad screen to exit on the Void or OD missions; meaning it could be DX11 related?

2. If Question #1 is true, then why does it only happen to me at 5 - 11am CT every day, after long hours all night of play time?

I know it isn't DX11, cause I use DX9

Edit: Okay Just found out I do use DX11 but wf won't detect it, if I use dxdiag it says I have dx11 but the warframe launcher option is grayed out

Edited by Dabluechimp

So Early this morning (Friday 10-25-2013), I experienced several crashes to dekstop running the invasion missions.  They were random, and at one time  I actually turned off the DX11 option in the launcher and I did not notice a crash to desktop.  I only had thiis unchecked for a couple missions though, as I was trying to get the missions done more than spend alot of time trackign down the culpret to this.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay just fyi I fixed my crashes by uninstalling Dx11 and Installing Dx9 If you go to your start menu (windows 7) and where it says search for programs and files, type dxdiag, run that, then go to the display tap and it should say what version of directX you have, if you have Dx11 just look up on youtube how to uninstall Dx11 and install Dx9, this fixed the crashes for me