Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Refunds Possible?

Commander_Pancakes

One of my friends bought the Stealth Pack by mistake, and he would like to get his Platinum back. Is this possible? 'Cause I haven't seen this in the support page.

Thank you for your time.

If you https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/requests/new'>contact the support team they should be able to help you out. I can't make any guarantees on what they will say or do though.

Edited by Segolia

One of my friends bought the Stealth Pack by mistake, and he would like to get his Platinum back. Is this possible? 'Cause I haven't seen this in the support page.

Thank you for your time.

first off not to be disrespectful or rude in a way or come across as a &#! but , how the hell can you friend seriously miss-buy something and then ask for a refund , if you ask me it sounds like he bought it with the intention of trying out the weapons and hoping for a refund later if he did not like them

reason why i say this cause a page clearly appears before you buy something as well as a dialog box saying are you sure you want to purchase this

there is no way in hell you can buy anything by mistake when there is a stat screen and what not that appears when you click on the item/pack and another popup box saying are you sure of your purchase

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home

Edited by DiBBz

first off not to be disrespectful or rude in a way but , how the hell can you friend seriously miss-buy something and then ask for a refund , if you ask me it sounds like he bought it with the intention of trying out the weapons and hoping for a refund later if he did not like them

reason why i say this cause a page clearly appears before you buy something as well as a dialog box saying are you sure you want to purchase this

there is no way in hell you can buy anything by mistake when there is a stat screen and what not that appears when you click on the item/pack and another popup box saying are you sure of your purchase

He's running on a laptop, which can't handle the game too good and using the laptop's touch mouse or whatever you want to call it, didn't help him so much. He was trying to buy the Rhino avatar pack.

If he contacted support and he hasn't touched the items from the pack, there is a slight chance they might be feeling nice and refund it.

But if he has used the weapons? Well then I would see it as someone posted above, he bought the pack and then decided he didn't like the gear and just wants a refund.

He's running on a laptop, which can't handle the game too good and using the laptop's touch mouse or whatever you want to call it, didn't help him so much. He was trying to buy the Rhino avatar pack.

what i dont get is why is he relaying this info to you rather than having direct contact on the forums , and dont say *oh but he needs to make an account and he does not want to bother with that* because a warframe account is universal , forums account is the same as game account

something seems fishy IMO

Edited by DiBBz

Are you sure? What about a support ticket?

what i dont get is why is he relaying this info to you rather than having direct contact on the forums , and dont say *oh but he needs to make an account and he does not want to bother with that* because a warframe account is universal , forums account is the same as game account

something seems fishy IMO

It's him.