Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brief Respite and Augur set mods not working on Inferno (Ember's ult)

Berzerkules

Brief Respite and Augur Set mods grant no shields when I cast Inferno. 

It seems to be a bug that grants no shields because the base drain is 0 energy but energy is being spent if I hit enemies. The wording on the mods implies that they convert XX% of energy SPENT to shields. Not XX% of an abilities base energy drain. 

If I hit the max 10 enemies with my loadout it cost me 40 energy/cast of inferno. That should grant me 108 shields. It does not sound like much, but it would be enough to reset my shield gate. It does nothing though. 

I enjoy Ember because she is all about micro managing her energy and immolation level. At the same time I also have to manage my health and shields. If I'm building up my immolation I don't want to cast fire blast to reset shield gate because it resets my immolation level. I'd rather cast inferno so I could reset shield gate while increasing my immolation level. 

I realize that these mods do not work on channeled abilities like Ember's Immolation. Since these mods don't work on Inferno there are 4 total mods in my loadout that do nothing for half of my abilities. 

This has been bothering me for a while but I never bothered to start a topic until now. Would it be worth my time to submit a ticket as well?

SutC4Fh.jpgXAmZTrb.jpg

s3unXpa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived