Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Throw:why Did You Do It De,why?

LegofanPC

any glave user in the game knows about power throw,the amazing mod that lets you puncture right through the enemy face.

when it came out,without using a single fusion core,you could puncture through enemies like butter.

but after the nerf,it is plain garbage,it turned into the metal auger mod(but for the glaive)

i would like to see it come back the way it was or a higher puncture level(2.0 or 1.5)

Maxed level seems to not care about 0.6m puncture depth. I have killed 3 chargers in a row with it, and two chargers are surely more than 0.6m.I was skeptical too, then I tried it out.

Puncture depth has to do with how deep a single target is. It doesn't take into account total depth of all enemies. I can shoot through 1000 enemies as long as they're all individually less that 1.2 meters thick with shred.

Edited by SteeleTheShow

in 1 of the patch notes,it said glaive mods are compatible with kestrel now.

but i prefer the glaive :D

Ragdolling entire groups of mobs sounds pretty sexy...will have to investigate

Puncture depth had to do with how deep a single target is. It didn't take into account total depth of all enemies. I shoot through 1000 enemies as long as they're all less that 1.2 meters thick with shred.

Are you sure about that? From what I tested it seemed that shred allows you to move through 1.2m of total "stuff" (be it enemies or walls). What you describe would fit with what I see from the Glaive, but not with what I have seen from a Soma...

More investigation...yay.

Edited by honeybadger

any glave user in the game knows about power throw,the amazing mod that lets you puncture right through the enemy face.

when it came out,without using a single fusion core,you could puncture through enemies like butter.

but after the nerf,it is plain garbage,it turned into the metal auger mod(but for the glaive)

i would like to see it come back the way it was or a higher puncture level(2.0 or 1.5)

wtf are you saying? did you even try it?

Regardless of description Glaive + Power Throw work like as before.

Maxed level seems to not care about 0.6m puncture depth. I have killed 3 chargers in a row with it, and two chargers are surely more than 0.6m.

I was skeptical too, then I tried it out.

you know that 0.6m is very reachable with a sword ?! 

I don't use Glave, but for those who do..... the puncture on this weapon is very bad.