Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Discrepancies...(mainly)

(PSN)InSaiyanOne

I'll just put the current issue up top and you can meander through my thoughts below it, if you want:

• There is an issue ("issue" being a concept of what is fair or similar) with the Hydroid Rakkam Collection allowing the Carcinus Speargun Skin to be purchased in the Warframe Market separately from the collection itself. This is not a common occurrence in the Warframe Market. Collections and bundles that include warframe skins and weapons hardly ever allow the weapon skins to be purchased separately (if I really dig through all of them I might find another occurrence of this but the population of veteran Tenno understands that this does not happen). Digital Extremes allows the Warframe skins to be purchased separately. However, you are forced to buy the whole Collection/Bundle to get the included weapon skin (syandanas, sugatras, sigils, and armor are also included into this). I'll also point out that even if you have the Warframe skin included in the Collection/Bundle, Digital Extremes still forces their customers to pay a full price for the specific Collection/Bundle just to get other included items. No discount for already having a part of the bundle?! 
    • I request that this be retro-actively applied to other Warframe Collections/Bundles THAT ARE NOT TENNOGEN. I'm pointing that out specifically also because you are already able to buy individual items out of a Tennogen Collection/Bundle without issue and that makes sense.
      • Apply that same sense to the other areas in the market also, ESPECIALLY if they are over 3 years old in a 7+ year old game. If we purchased a few weapon holster placements for the weapons we loved at MR8 and now at MR28 we have way more weapons and love/use more than what we did previously, why do we have to pay the full price for the entire set of holsters if we own over 1/3 of them? Why force us to play the login-reward game to then spend platinum on one item out of a bundle (that login discounts actually apply to...another issue but whatever) because we don't want to waste platinum?

I continue to also push for Ash to have his Bladestorm re-worked to THE VERY LEAST be changed to a cone-selection method (similar to method used by Expedite Suffering in the Helminth abilities). Also for over 5 years, I have been continuing to post in multiple appropriate places (I see Digital Extremes developers/staff responding in the same places that I post these requests) about allowing consoles (or PS4 at the least!) the ability to re-map/configure the directions of the analog sticks on controllers. "Legacy Movement Controls" is one of two main methods of moving and looking around while playing in a video game. Many games that were shooters used to have this as a default setting but it was changed years ago and hence the term "legacy". I'd dare to ask/say if anyone ever played GOLDENEYE? Those were legacy controls you had to use to play that game. Many games still have the option available because there are things that are easier to do using it and a lot of people still prefer that option if it is available in the game. Please look at the attached image below if you have never seen or used Legacy Movement Controls (sorry it's this large)...it's from a game that is considered a competitor of Warframe.T4MsuXk.jpg

Archived