Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best stuff to solo a eidolon hunt

(XBOX)Qircore

I don't know if this is still the case, but for a long time the go-to eidolon solo 'Frame was Oberon with Smite infusion, which gives you a damage buff (smite infusion), status purging/immunity (hallowed ground), and healing (renewal).  As for other equipment, you also need a good amp and the strongest sniper you have, ideally the Rubico Prime.  A Sarpa with shattering impact can make things a little easier, but isn't essential.

10 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

I don't know if this is still the case, but for a long time the go-to eidolon solo 'Frame was Oberon with Smite infusion, which gives you a damage buff (smite infusion), status purging/immunity (hallowed ground), and healing (renewal).  As for other equipment, you also need a good amp and the strongest sniper you have, ideally the Rubico Prime.  A Sarpa with shattering impact can make things a little easier, but isn't essential.

ok but one more question for the amp which parts would u recommend

1 minute ago, xXRampantXx said:

From little duck in the back room of fortuna, but If you don't already know that it's probably more work than it's worth for you to get it and you'd be better off with the Lohrin.

k thanks for taking some time out of your day or night to help i really appreciate it!

Archived