Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im receiving inboxes of myself

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

What is happening? As of late i had been receiving inboxes of myself in warframe, it would say my gamertag on the place it says who send it  and inside the inbox there would be blank space, no title, no information, etc.

Should i be worried?

Once time instead of receiving a stalker inbox for doing a assasination mission i received one of these ones.

4 answers to this question

Aside of being mildly funny, it's definitely something to drop off in the bug report section of the forums. Along with screenshots and all the other requirements written in the bug reporting guidelines.

Have you been making any purchases? Perhaps receiving gifts? When has this started happening and what have you done differently that day than before?

hace 3 horas, CxLL dijo:

Have you been making any purchases? Perhaps receiving gifts? When has this started happening and what have you done differently that day than before?

The only things i've bought have been warframe slots, i haven't received any gifts.

And for the last thing there could only be 2 things i can think of:

1- about a week or 2 ago i had a bit of trouble with my internet connection in which i couldn't enter a mission saying a server couldn't be created.

2- the other thing was the other day i entered warframe without having entered my profile and then i entered my profile but was then asked to enter again.

hace 3 horas, CxLL dijo:

drop off in the bug report section of the forums

Yeah, i'll do it.

Archived