Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

my platinum is loss

MaSHuMaCHe

At start game, i have 50 platinum(platinum for new player). Today i sell my ember prime system blueprint for 7platinum so i have 57platinum and i did not buy anything, i closed at 12pm and start the game at 6pm then i have 45 platinum, i want to know why or support team may help send what i order to buy something???

24 minutes ago, MaSHuMaCHe said:

At start game, i have 50 platinum(platinum for new player). Today i sell my ember prime system blueprint for 7platinum so i have 57platinum and i did not buy anything, i closed at 12pm and start the game at 6pm then i have 45 platinum, i want to know why or support team may help send what i order to buy something???

so, you lost 12 plat, my first thought is on weapon slots, you can check if you accidentally bought some weapon slots? easy for that to happen when you are at cap and you clicked too fast

although, there is nothing that us forums people can help, you may have to contact support. support may take a while to respond, but they should be able to help you figure out what happened

in the mean time, I won't worry too much about it for now.  The plat that was spent is likely starter plat, so it couldn't be traded away (and best used for slots anyway). weapon slots seems to be the most likely candidate for where it went to.

Archived