Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some abilities are too loud

Berzerkules

Abilities like Xaku's Grasp of Lohk and Vauban's Bastille/Vortex are just too loud for me to enjoy playing those frames. 

It's just a constant white noise that's louder than all other in game sounds and it drowns everything else out.  The sounds they make just make me feel uncomfortable uneasy and just puts me on edge. I don't know how to describe it but I don't like it. 

It's just frustrating, I like the abilities of both of those frames and want to play them more, I just can't take it. I can't play those frames unless I turn the sound down to almost inaudible levels and put on some music or something to drown it out.

The only sound options that work are master volume and sound effects volume. That's not really a solution though since I'm pretty much just muting the game at that point. I like hearing the game and It's useful in certain situations.

It would be nice if there was an option to adjust the volume of abilities like you can do with ally mandacord. That way I could just turn that down abilities and still hear everything else. I also wish the volume of those abilities was greatly reduced. 

Archived