Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich problem realy

LegendTurkey

vor 19 Minuten schrieb -ST-LegendTurkey:

Impressive. I would have bet that you would be just lying. But in the end this doesn't change very much. First because the problem you have with the wrong element isn't a problem. There's more than enough room to fix it back to toxin while also having a stronger bonus. Second is because getting the wrong lich is harder than getting the right one. I mean the lights start flickering , a Kuva guardian says something and killing the larvling require holding the button and not just clicking it.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Fei0951:

First so u was nolife Ash player the issue has nothing to do with this

Second He is not want to farm and fuse nukors he just don't want %26 frost nukor and don't waste time for convert

some players can exploit it it's true but it is too much to interpret people without knowing anything

That argument with Ash was just an example. His beta status means as much as my playtime with ash. They both mean nothing.

If he don't want to farm it than why did he created it? There are more than enough sings and hindrance that only complete ignorance can result into a wrong lich.

1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

Impressive. I would have bet that you would be just lying. But in the end this doesn't change very much. First because the problem you have with the wrong element isn't a problem. There'sis more than enough room to fix it back to toxin while also having a stronger bonus. Second is because getting the wrong lich is harder than getting the right one. I mean the lights start flickering , a Kuva guardian says something and killing the larvling require holding the button and not just clicking it.

That argument with Ash was just an example. His beta status means as much as my playtime with ash. They both mean nothing.

If he don't want to farm it than why did he created it? There are more than enough sings and hindrance that only complete ignorance can result into a wrong lich.

playing ash for 3287521928 hours and playing since closed beta does not mean similar things

He created it cuz he want other kuva weapons his situation is special but there are many people who fall into this situation may be due to absent-mindedness or something but as I said, his purpose is completely different

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Fei0951:

playing ash for 3287521928 hours and playing since closed beta does not mean similar things

And what does this both mean in your opinion? Imo mean they both nothing (at least in this conservation).

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Fei0951:

He created it cuz he want other kuva weapons his situation is special but there are many people who fall into this situation may be due to absent-mindedness or something but as I said, his purpose is completely different

But can you please tell how absent minded someone has to be to do it? Because there's the light flickering. There's the Kuva Guardian. To the kill the larvling someone has to hold the button and not only click it. I mean seriously. I wasn't able to do it while being completely drunken (I needed ~30min to kill all the enemies on Adaro,  Sedna). 

Imo it's okay if a game gets changed to allow the player to prevent stupid accidents. But even for this there's a limit. The game shouldn't be changed for the most ignorance/ stupidest reasons.

Archived