Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Keys not responding

AsrarPrime

I was doing a deimos survival for octavia neuroptics blueprint,everything was normal when suddenly all my keys except    WASD    stop responding,i cant jump,aim,shoot,melee or anything else i can only run(so shift was working),i thought to extract but couldnt as i was not able to jump,then i thought dying might solve it,i let them take me out,revived using X ( X was not working before this) and then all the keys were back to normal,i dont know what caused this.it just happened suddenly and hopefully it was a one time thing

Dont know if this would help,butI also had a squadmate who died and was not revived(I was on public and he was too far for me to revive him) He just was dead for most of time and the bug happened after he was dead for about 5 mins.due to the nature of this bug taking a screenshot was useless,i also couldnt record it

I recall this happening to me, too. Furthermore, rotating the camera did not rotate my warframe model; moving in the opposite direction (rotating the view 180°) would have the frame moonwalk (at least from the client perspective). Using the aim button would align the frame's orientation to the current viewport orientation. Other than that, ability keys (1-5) and jump/fire would not work.

What I don't recall is what lead to this situation. I remember that, at the time, I was guessing it's a network/async issue due to a laggy/spotty connection to the host. Dying and self-reviving fixed the issue. This was on public, too.

Ah yes, it felt like one of those slow and laggy transference swaps (switching from frame to operator and vice versa) with a high ping host. Except, that it lasted indefinitely (maybe a dropped or out of order packet?). I could have been quickly switching to the operator and back which may have lead to this state.

Happy you. I've got same bug on Deimos but my WASD, mouse and other moove doesn't work.

It happens after catching animal (call drone stage) and fish at once. after this i was frozen with spear in hands, 

What worked: ESC, RMB, togge camera side, mark, map. 

Unfortunately i was forced to cancel mission. I wanted to test revive but there was no enemies for ~20 mins. 

Archived