Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Noticed...?

FoxRabbit

That Alad V said he found Tenno Cryopods in Sedna....yet we are fighting on Mars when the Grineer want the Cryopods as well?

It's pretty easy to read through the lines and come to understand that Ruk forged the missives because,

1) Alad V isn't stupid and sends a message like that directly to Ruk

and

2) The Grineer don't have the technology to hack into OR decrypt Corpus data

3) Those messages don't sound like Alad V at all

3) Sedna is a Grineer controlled planet... why would Alad V be exploring there?!?! Derp....

This entire ordeal is just a made-up cause by Ruk to get the Tenno to expand the Grineer empire further by demolishing the Corpus power in Mars.

WAKE UP TENNO!

Your not saving anyone, your dooming the system to the Grineer Empire! And just as well your letting him wave shiny loot at your face and your gobbling it up like the poor fools you all are.

In other messages he says stuff about adding your Warframe to his collection.

Both factions are laughably incompetent compared to the Tenno. 

And judging by my past performance a single Tenno > 2000 enemy units. Therefore in my eyes the correct course of action is to take down the Corpus and rescue our brethren. 

We don't know much about Project Zanuka, but if it augments the Corpus with Tenno tech it is kinda a bit more dangerous than handing a few Corpus territories over to the Grineer.

Besides, I have a Roller buddy

hWzJ6rJ.png

In other messages he says stuff about adding your Warframe to his collection.

Both factions are laughably incompetent compared to the Tenno. 

And judging by my past performance a single Tenno > 2000 enemy units. Therefore in my eyes the correct course of action is to take down the Corpus and rescue our brethren. 

We don't know much about Project Zanuka, but if it augments the Corpus with Tenno tech it is kinda a bit more dangerous than handing a few Corpus territories over to the Grineer.

Besides, I have a Roller buddy

But that's just it, there are no Brethren to be saved, otherwise the Lotus would send us there instead. Also a single Tenno is not > 2000 enemy units. You have to remember not everyone apart of the Corpus and Grineer are battle hardened killers... your dooming an entire colonized planet of the Corpus, probably billions of innocent lives to death or even worse... enslavement by the Grineer. I would gladly save the innocent lives of countless others over a "few" of my own flesh-and-blood, because they know as well as I do, that our lives are forfeit and we have a greater purpose to serve in this life, balance and harmony.

Also think about it.... they are in Cryostasis, they are hardly even alive in comparison to the others that are suffering now as this war wages on. We made this pact as Tenno knowing our lives would have to be Sacrificed already to help SAVE those stupid Grinner and Corpus who ARE still innocent. Just because their leaders are jack-holes and their military on both sides are a joke, doesn't mean we should aid the other in demolishing it's rival, even if it's for a few damn Tenno, who haven't even awaken in the last millennium. Cause then it makes their deaths and the deaths of those who have been struggling with us pointless. At least let them die in peace and not need to awaken to a world of strife.

For that, I'd risk all odds.

I thought you were going to say has anyone noticed we've all been running the exact same mission endless amounts of time ad nauseam because a bunch of men we don't know told us to so we can possibly obtain items we'll only use to level up mastery we don't need to use weapons we don't like to farm more enemies we've seen a million times to get mods we already have.

Edited by Hydrium

I thought you were going to say has anyone noticed we've all been running the exact same mission endless amounts of time ad nauseam because a bunch of men we don't know told us to so we can possibly obtain items we'll only use to level up mastery we don't need to use weapons we don't like to farm more enemies we've seen a million times to get mods we already have.

lol that 2, which is why I want to side with the Corpus to change the game more.