The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loyalty Is Easy, Sacrifice Is Hard.

Noteleet

"It is okay. You can have that incredibly powerful, ancient technology to experiment with to turn a profit and take territory later on. Right now the Grineer are going to take a bunch of your land so somehow they are more evil as a result!" 

The way I understand it the population of the universe isn't just Grineer or Corpus. And why wouldn't we be able to stop the Corpus later on even if what you say is 100% accurate?

Pretty much a losing argument regardless for me with the battle pay being what it is, though. Gonna ride this sinking ship, Grineer be damned.

Then later down the road we have to fight some poor Tenno whom the Corpus have converted into some robotic abomination.

No thanks, I'll save the Tenno. The solar system is f*cked anyway. It needs to be wiped clean so it can start over. Gonna need every Tenno possible for that.

"It is okay. You can have that incredibly powerful, ancient technology to experiment with to turn a profit and take territory later on. Right now the Grineer are going to take a bunch of your land so somehow they are more evil as a result!" 

This.

The way I understand it the population of the universe isn't just Grineer or Corpus. And why wouldn't we be able to stop the Corpus later on even if what you say is 100% accurate?

Why wouldn't we be able to stop the Grineer later on? 

It'd be easier than stomping out Corpus new weapons and we'd free our brothers and sisters.  Not to mention Corpus indoctrinate people. It may well be that we'd have to fight the populations we were trying to save from the Grineer.

Edited by Apostus

Well, when it ends, you can stop the Grineer with a host of newly-awakened Tenno strengthening your side...or you can stop the Corpus who are sending crazed, mechanically-augmented Tenno against you.

The only thing that the fighting decides right now is if the Grineer will own Mars or not. There are no Tenno to save there. Only Grinner to help or stop. The Tenno we can save are just nothing right now. The same sort of nothing that the unaligned and Corpus civilians are. Will siding with the Grineer actually save anything? Time will tell. Siding with the Corpus WILL stop the Grineer right now. Keep it interesting, choose Corpus.

The only thing that the fighting decides right now is if the Grineer will own Mars or not. There are no Tenno to save there. Only Grinner to help or stop. The Tenno we can save are just nothing right now. The same sort of nothing that the unaligned and Corpus civilians are. Will siding with the Grineer actually save anything? Time will tell. Siding with the Corpus WILL stop the Grineer right now. Keep it interesting, choose Corpus.

^ That shortsightedness is how wars are lost.

Allow the Corpus to take Mars, and you give them free reign to continue whatever they're doing with the cryopods on Sedna. 

^ That shortsightedness is how wars are lost.

Allow the Corpus to take Mars, and you give them free reign to continue whatever they're doing with the cryopods on Sedna. 

They are the original holders of Mars. And they are doing whatever they are doing regardless. If you watched the last live stream they hinted that the Berserker Warframe is the result of Corpus experimentation. That's happening no matter which side wins the event. Put the Grineer in their place, keep the event close and interesting.  

They are the original holders of Mars. And they are doing whatever they are doing regardless. If you watched the last live stream they hinted that the Berserker Warframe is the result of Corpus experimentation. That's happening no matter which side wins the event. Put the Grineer in their place, keep the event close and interesting.  

No, DE said that Corpus can no longer experiment if you defeat them in the war. 

If you side with them, you're actively allowing them to continue making more of such twisted warframes...and more likely than not, turning them against you. 

Then later down the road we have to fight some poor Tenno whom the Corpus have converted into some robotic abomination.

I'd dig that, too be honest. Would be nice for Corpus to have more to throw at us during normal missions.

...I wonder if they would pop-up like Stalker mid-mission. New Mini-bosses with their own specials drops O:

No, DE said that Corpus can no longer experiment if you defeat them in the war. 

If you side with them, you're actively allowing them to continue making more of such twisted warframes...and more likely than not, turning them against you. 

It  just says "free your kin" the experiments are happening regardless, the next Warframe is based on the fact that the Corpus are doing Warframe experiments. The only thing you are allowing right now is the enslavement of colonies by the Grineer Empire. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

It  just says "free your kin" the experiments are happening regardless, the next Warframe is based on the fact that the Corpus are doing Warframe experiments. The only thing you are allowing right now is the enslavement of colonies by the Grineer Empire. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

...What? How are the experiments going to continue if you free your kin? 

Alad V's project is already in progress, the cryopods at Sedna would be added to it?

< Berserker Warframe part from Livestream #16

exactly... you are assuming: Zanuka Project = Berserker Frame

But you have no proofs about it, Zerker will come out regardless... Zanuka must be something else... maybe the conflict will decide if we will have to face new Corpus units or new Grineer units

Alad V's project is already in progress, the cryopods at Sedna would be added to it?

< Berserker Warframe part from Livestream #16

Alad V's Berserker warframe was presumably a prototype. Support the Corpus and he makes more using the pods from Sedna. Defeat the Corpus and he can't make anymore.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand. 

Alad V's Berserker warframe was presumably a prototype. Support the Corpus and he makes more using the pods from Sedna. Defeat the Corpus and he can't make anymore.

Ehm... we are fighting on Mars... Zerker is being developed on Sedna...

It's a modified Warframe not Corpus built. We have no idea what the downside is for letting Alad V retain the cryopods. Or for letting the Corpus win, for that matter. My stance is pretty well documented at this point with my reasoning. I don't want to fight about it. Have fun during the event. 

It's a modified Warframe not Corpus built. We have no idea what the downside is for letting Alad V retain the cryopods. Or for letting the Corpus win, for that matter. My stance is pretty well documented at this point with my reasoning. I don't want to fight about it. Have fun during the event. 

Modified by the Corpus, and the remnants of the chains suggest that it broke free from its captivity.

The downside is strongly, strongly implied (if not confirmed somewhere) that they will be experimented on. In my opinion, that reasoning aren't complete, but you have fun during the event too - after all, that's what the point of the game is. 

Edited by Darayas

Modified by the Corpus, and the remnants of the chains suggest that it broke free from its captivity.

The downside is strongly, strongly implied (if not confirmed somewhere) that they will be experimented on. In my opinion, that reasoning aren't complete, but you have fun during the event too - after all, that's what the point of the game is. 

Totally agree that they will be experimented on. I'm not ready to say that we will be fighting the results if the Corpus win, however. Good luck, regardless.