Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Q. for other Xbox players (Drop Chance booster)

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Question

Having run a fair number of extended Steel Essence farms with and without a Drop Chance booster.

Farming Solo, there is no question it makes a difference.

Also, farming in a squad IF I AM HOST AND HAVE ONE it definitely makes a difference

If farming in a squad, and I am not the host but I can confirm with certainty the host has one, it make a difference.

BUT

If I am host, I dont have one, but some one in my squad has has, it does NOT appear to work. and

If I am NOT host, but and I DO  have one and confirm no one else in the squad has one it does not appear to work.

Obviously the INTENT is that it work regardless, but my question is - have other xbox players noticed this? Where in order for the drop chance booster to work, the HOST has to be the one to have it?  At first I chalked it up to RNG being RNG - but with a large enough sample size at this point I am increasingly convinced there is a bug where it only works if the host has one.

Steel essence farming seems to be the only resource I can see the difference with the drop chance booster in any event given its rarity, and relative consistency over extended (1-3 hour runs). 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived