Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is the missing affinity bug still a thing

aivadarker

hi so i just got done with all of steel path and i i believe i got all equipment with the exception of lato prime (oh what i would not pay to upgrade my founders pack) 

and iam at 589/589 on profile  with 29998 affinity missing to get mr30 

i know i had the affinity bug back when mr 29 got possible (DE support confirmed it to be a known issue) so i would love to know if the affinity checks out or iam gonna be late for mastery tests again,... for no good reason

for mr29 it was not really a big deal. but mr30 is something special and it would be sad if this is not fixed before mr 30 will be made available. it would invalidate any record attempts on getting 100% steam achievements done 

i do wonder how the delivery will be for the last few weapons/frames ... we do know its gonna be founders first but will it be a big drop making it possible for all or some of the founders to join in or they are gonna plan it out so it exactly requires the affinity of the lato prime. i am ok, with either but it will be interesting

You are missing Mastery from Intrinsics. You are sitting at 36,000 out of 60,000 possible Mastery. You gain 1,500 Mastery Points per Intrinsics level per class. Having all rank 10 would net 60,000.

I just compared your profile to mine. I hope that helps.

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You are missing Mastery from Intrinsics. You are sitting at 36,000 out of 60,000 possible Mastery. You gain 1,500 Mastery Points per Intrinsics level per class. Having all rank 10 would net 60,000.

I just compared your profile to mine. I hope that helps.

really? did not know that gave mastery thanks for sharingI

Archived