Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy codex help

(PSN)nukester84

Question

3 answers to this question

Juno Geminex Moa Eximus - I found these and fully scanned them in an Arbitration Interception on Venus. I assume a Sortie would also work or doing Survival for long periods of time.

Juno Nul/Slo/Sap Combo - This scan is bugged. Every normal scan counts as the Eximus version of this unit. What you need to do is get Ballistica Prime, kill them, spawn the ghost specter, and scan this specter. Pluto Exterminate spawns these reliably.

Vapos Condor Elite Dropship - This was recently fixed and added to the Corpus Gas City tile on Jupiter. Just spam Captura/Exterminate on the outdoor tileset and try to get lucky with one spawning. They seem pretty rare but not impossible.

37 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Juno Geminex Moa Eximus - I found these and fully scanned them in an Arbitration Interception on Venus. I assume a Sortie would also work or doing Survival for long periods of time.

Juno Nul/Slo/Sap Combo - This scan is bugged. Every normal scan counts as the Eximus version of this unit. What you need to do is get Ballistica Prime, kill them, spawn the ghost specter, and scan this specter. Pluto Exterminate spawns these reliably.

Vapos Condor Elite Dropship - This was recently fixed and added to the Corpus Gas City tile on Jupiter. Just spam Captura/Exterminate on the outdoor tileset and try to get lucky with one spawning. They seem pretty rare but not impossible.

Thank you for quick response, the Vapos Condor Elite Dropship I am looking for is the Eximus one

Archived