Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for future content

TheSapphireSystem

So recently I've noticed that theres one thing in warframe that theres nothing of that in other games like it there are plenty of: Raids. So I got to thinking. how would a raid in warframe look? and I came up with the following rough idea. 

In warframe, raids could maybe draw some inspiration from destiny in the fact of that there are multiple encounters/fights, all of which have some sort of puzzle and goal to them, all while clearing enemies out leading up to a huge boss fight at the end. now the main issue we would run into is that warframe is currently stuck at 4 people per activity. so I was thinking if there was a way to, possibly have 5 or maybe 6 people in a raid team, again drawing inspiration from destiny. the loot would also be something of interest. it would be exclusive to the raid, it would be non-tradable, and would sell for a huge amount of credits for duplicates. now with a multiple encounter raid, you could have different loot drops spread throughout (maybe 1 or 2 items per encounter that are raid exclusive) and have the final boss loot be a big pot worth of items (2, 3 maybe 4 items). the other point of interest that has been brought up while talking about it with other tenno is how often it would be available for loot. one tenno said like in destiny, you can do it once a week for loot and every time after that is just for fun. which I like a lot because it would put the "raid night" incentive for streamers and it would give the endgame community something to come back to every week. and my other idea is maybe once the party size is figured out, maybe once every now and then or once every one or two big content drops, bring raids in and once you get to a certain amount of raids, cycle one or two out but let the people who have gotten the loot up to that point keep it (kind of like the current system with prime and prime vaulting just on a bigger spectrum). this is my idea of how a warframe raid could look, and I would love to hear any feedback you all have!

Mhurren

Yea, we had Raids. They werent great at the time, and had a really small playerbase. It used to be the only way to get Arcanes.

News from Devs is that they will come back, and theres at least a small group within the dev team thats very vocal about them, so they wont be forgotten. However they said that they will only bring them back when they feel they can do them right.

Archived