The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe DojoCAD, by Official Creator Buff00n; A resource for all dojo architects that is actually kept up to date(unlike some other versions)

Vash

Does it do 3D modelling because thats the problem most dojo builder found and still find was rooms they didn't realize and couldn't see sticking out or into the room they were trying to fit into there builds. Theres been a few good 2d layout design aids but so far no 3d mapping build aids. Its hard doing it all in your head!

15 minutes ago, (PS4)camwyn-xenos said:

Does it do 3D modelling because thats the problem most dojo builder found and still find was rooms they didn't realize and couldn't see sticking out or into the room they were trying to fit into there builds. Theres been a few good 2d layout design aids but so far no 3d mapping build aids. Its hard doing it all in your head!

Yes

It accounts for multi-floor layouts, and boundaries pretty darn well. I didn't find any issues with it when I played around with it.
One of the more popular ones doesn't handle multi-floor very well, so I get what you mean. This one works great though.

Archived