Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Almost no intrinsics gained and other problems

LuceusW

Me and some of my clanmates decided to use x2 community affinity booster and our x2 booster to finnaly max out our intrinsics but after the first mission we realised there was a problem we all gained 10-15 intrinscis wich is ridiculously low, after trying other missions we still got the same results . The last time we were in x4 we would gain around 100 in a single mission!!! and it was before the devs doubled the quantity of intrinscs xp gained. So either me and my clan mates are bugged or they made changes that didn't appear in any patch notes.

We tried again recently and still the same thing around 10 per mission and apparently the support does not see any problem even tho it takes 1023 intrinsics to max out a category and with 10 every mission it would take around 103 missions for it and 412 for all 4 of them, with 103 more for the fifth category...

And also it's really stupid that you can't see how much intrinsics you gain while in mission (the end of mission screen shows how much you had before the mission started so it's useless) + if you are not the host you always need to go back to the orbiter to get the intrinsics wich is really annoying.

Just to be clear I'm a MR29 player with a fully built and modded ship, farming giant point with friends

sorry for bad english ;)

if i remember correctly, you get about 1 intrinsic point per 20k affinity - depending on what kind of mission(s) you did, it might or might not be "too few". if, for example, you only did the very first (not test-flight) mission, that is about the amount one could expect if you do it quick&dirty - killing the 2 CS's by going onboard, dispatching the crew and then blowing up the reactor might get you some more points than using the forward cannon (takes longer though).

the affinity range in railjack missions is infinite, so ever kill, even the ones on ships and stations will be granted the whole team - i think the only exceptions are the 'exp-crystal', though pickups should also now be for the whole team...

anyway, since you didn't stated which missions you tried, i would recommand doing the harder ones for testing. even with a newly build ship and only a few 'mods' in it should have not too much trouble around saturn and the amount of affinity (and thus intrinsics) is already far better than around earth. i still would go into the veil though with someone else who has the ship for it since there you really get the amount of affinity you need to level up your intrinsics in a meaningfull way.

• 3 weeks later...
Le 24/10/2020 à 00:02, fr4gb4ll a dit :

anyway, since you didn't stated which missions you tried, i would recommand doing the harder ones for testing. even with a newly build ship and only a few 'mods' in it should have not too much trouble around saturn and the amount of affinity (and thus intrinsics) is already far better than around earth. i still would go into the veil though with someone else who has the ship for it since there you really get the amount of affinity you need to level up your intrinsics in a meaningfull way.

Just to be clear I'm a MR29 player with a fully built and modded ship, farming giant point with friends

9 hours ago, LuceusW said:

then it would have been some glitch since you get far more there even if you only do the most necessary things. is this still an issue by now? since i already have maxed out all the intrinsics available, i can't really test if the convertion of affinity to intrinsics works but i can see that i get affinity due to the covertion to focus - enough that if would yield far more intrinsics... so it can't be a problem of not getting affinity either (the range is set to infinity there anyway).

only reason one wouldn't get any intrinsics is when you already have reached the maximum (no farming them for the last skill-tree possible, sadly)... maybe it's one of those host/client problems: is the one hosting (and using the ship fo the run) already maxed out with the intrinsics? would be funny if this turn out to be preventing the rest of the team to get intrinsics too - but then again, you said you got some, just far to few from it...

Il y a 8 heures, fr4gb4ll a dit :

then it would have been some glitch since you get far more there even if you only do the most necessary things. is this still an issue by now? since i already have maxed out all the intrinsics available, i can't really test if the convertion of affinity to intrinsics works but i can see that i get affinity due to the covertion to focus - enough that if would yield far more intrinsics... so it can't be a problem of not getting affinity either (the range is set to infinity there anyway).

only reason one wouldn't get any intrinsics is when you already have reached the maximum (no farming them for the last skill-tree possible, sadly)... maybe it's one of those host/client problems: is the one hosting (and using the ship fo the run) already maxed out with the intrinsics? would be funny if this turn out to be preventing the rest of the team to get intrinsics too - but then again, you said you got some, just far to few from it...

None of us are maxed out and we sometimes switch host so it can't be the problem and yes this is still a problem we can't max out our intrinsics an reach MR30 because of this huge grind wall. And the support team is still not willing to help about this issue...

13 hours ago, LuceusW said:

None of us are maxed out and we sometimes switch host so it can't be the problem and yes this is still a problem we can't max out our intrinsics an reach MR30 because of this huge grind wall. And the support team is still not willing to help about this issue...

well, i can't really say that this ever was a grind wall at all - i sure had no problem maxing out all skill trees rather fast. but ofc, if the issue with eaning intrinsics is happen, i can understand your annoyment here ^^

funny though, i can't find any other threads about this and ofc, like i said i can't test this on my own since i'm already done all trees there. as for the support not helping, keep in mind that they usually don't commend here unless it really is necessary and that fixes they deemed not important enough (no matter what we think about this) aren't put up the 'to-do-list'. if they would start doing this, all chaos in hell would gte lose in the development.

anyway, instead of just here in the forum, open a ticket (if not done already) about this and then wait - you know how long it can take them to even get to your ticket sometimes (blame all the other ticket-senders for this ^^)

Archived