Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Rank Requirements

(PSN)Lil_Animal_33

First, I want to say I love this game and think DE is doing a great job!

I do want ask that DE change the Max Rank (MR) requirement that doesn’t allow you to get a blue print for a weapon (e.g. say I am MR 5 and the weapon is MR 11), but I can buy/acquire the parts for said weapon. How does that make sense? 

Please change this, so the blue print and parts can be acquired/purchased, but we won’t be able to claim the completed weapon from our forge until we are at the required MR.

This request is for all weapon blue prints, but the blue print I am specifically talking about is the Zymos pistol blue print, which is required item to rank up to the first necroloid rank. Why can’t a Tenno under max rank 11 acquire the blue print and its parts, build it in their forge, then not be able to claim it until MR 11? Why make us wait to be MR 11 to be able to acquire/purchase the blue print, then make us wait an additional 24-72 hours for it to finish building, when it can be done and in our forge, so when we hit the required MR all we have to do is claim it.

Thanks again DE for creating and maintaining such an awesome game!

the way u put a space between the single word "blueprint" really get to me dude ...

but from my perspective, that case with Zymos blueprint requirement to rank up is intentional, they are saying "Get to MR11 before you process this syndicate" indirectly, this is just an instance where they utilize an existed mechanic to soft lock the syndicate behind a specific MR bar.

If somehow in the future DE change that policy about MR and blueprint, they would likely put a different MR bar mechanic into the syndicate. 

Personally, I'd like a change to that system. If a player is too low level to build a weapon, then then the player should be prevented from building that weapon, NOT from owning its blueprint. It makes trades really annoying. I can give my low-level friends some but not all of the components to build a high-level weapon until they're high enough to actually use it. Why? Let me finish the trade, block them from building it and we can all just wait until they level up.

Archived